OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a late night 90s Cinemax program.

BelovedTatteredFieldspaniel-max-1mb.gif

kermit-jerking-off.gif

It’s a byproduct of it becoming a more national sport. I miss the regional quirks too, but I don’t miss the BCS or the MNC. It’s easy for me to say this as a Michigan fan, but I’d still take current state of affairs over what we had.

Also a lot of those B1G smash mouth offenses weren’t particularly good. They weren’t 90’s Nebraska or Harbaugh era Stanford that wanted to dominate their opponents physically but do it in creative ways. A lot of those teams were simply smashing their head against the wall.
Same problem with rap music tbh

Funny to see the ppl in charge cry about NIL’s and transfer portals while trying to move programs around for some money :lol: :smh:

This was the most obvious solution, just merge and enter the “super conference” world …Obviously geography isn’t a factor :lol:

That’s what I figured they’d do honestly. Travel would be insane but no different than some of those PAC schools going to the B1G

So Pac was gonna stay put until it wasn't?!? Guess we'll see what happens when the dust clears but wtf is going on??

Larry Scott should’ve never received the job. I am a huge tennis fan and knew he wasn’t great when he ran the WTA into the ground only to jump ship to the Pac. Writing was on the wall with him but they f around and are finding out.

Back
Top Bottom