OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad to see the PAC die but let’s keep it real, if you’re not a fan of a PAC team were you really going to sign up and pay $79 to $99 a year to watch PAC games on Apple TV+? You can’t blame anyone but Larry Scott and George K.

Those goofballs made so many mistakes over the years. USC and UCLA did what was best for them and I don’t blame them.
Alot of PAC fans probably wasn't going to either

Who was that person in here who said the B1G was never going to add Oregon and Washington? :lol:

nako xl nako xl

To be somewhat fair, I think the pac12 sinking ship happened more rapidly than expected once Colorado dipped out, which made other teams scramble and the Big 10/12 jumped in instead of delaying the inevitable. That's kinda what it feels like, but it also seems that nako read through a confirmation bias lens that held USC in the highest regard and that no other teams were as worthy as USC to be included, which was always a bit funny.

Sad to see the PAC die but let’s keep it real, if you’re not a fan of a PAC team were you really going to sign up and pay $79 to $99 a year to watch PAC games on Apple TV+? You can’t blame anyone but Larry Scott and George K.

Those goofballs made so many mistakes over the years. USC and UCLA did what was best for them and I don’t blame them.
The Pac 12 fanbases aren't paying for it either. :lol: They aren't just as rabid out west as other regions of the country unfortunately. It is what it is.

I'm a fan of the pac and there was no way I would sign up for that when I have many many links to stream sports...

Pac 12 screwed themselves. When SC and UCLA left that was the end of jt.

Not a fan of any of this, but whatever. They at least need to change the names of these conferences tho. That **** is gonna drive me crazy.
Well they're not adding Cal/Stanford *yet at least. They prolly didn't want to change their B1G logo. B2G just doesn't look/sound right lol.

A year ago even after hearing USC/UCLA were heading to the Big Ten I could never have seen the P12 crumbling like this. I expected a couple teams like your SDSU's, etc. to be announced as replacements this year.

Damn the death of the PAC came faster than expected. A premature so long to the best part of college football: PAC12 After Dark 😔

At least we get 1 more season with it. And knowing it's all going to end, I'm probably staying up for each and every one of em.

Back
Top Bottom