OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why we talking USC in here? Lincoln assassination, Grinch stole our Natty, Santa brought coals again...USC ultimately irrelevant, just like the past 20 years and the Easter bunny dgaf...shocker.

People want to talk about somewhat interesting things. Your program is on course to make the playoff for the second time and no one cares. People couldn’t even identify your head coach in a lineup a few pages back.

And I think your fan base knows it too. All this undefeated **** is cute but do you believe you’re winning a championship this year? Next year when all of Petersen’s recruits and receivers are gone are we going to be talking about UW? Maybe. Probably not.

You’re a tier 3 program and, outside elpablo21 elpablo21 , a tier 3-4 fan base.

Even losing 8 games we’ll always be more interesting and relevant than UW. Y’all post about us. We rarely if ever talk about you.

Seems like an unstoppable way to get one yard. I understand that Hurts has the ideal physique and strength (Hurts squats 500+ lbs) for play like this and not every team has that type of QB but it's a much better option than running the ball out of shotgun for short yardage plays.

UCLA was doing this first with DTR (motioning a back and TE behind the QB and pushing.)

Most teams don’t want to put their QB1 in danger like this though and the risk of a fumbled exchange with someone else taking the snap makes risk averse coaches not Want to try it. There’s also a stat of Philly doing this at 80-something % and the rest of the league success rate much lower, so hurts is a little unique.

image0-1.jpg

The Ringer is talking like Jarami Grant to the Lakers is some foregone conclusion. It makes sense on paper but I don't see the Lakers wanting Grant's 5 year contract he just signed. Also, no way the Lakers would give up draft compensation to Portland to get him. If anything Portland would have to give us draft compensation to take Grant's contract.

image0-1.jpg

The Ringer is talking like Jarami Grant to the Lakers is some foregone conclusion. It makes sense on paper but I don't see the Lakers wanting Grant's 5 year contract he just signed. Also, no way the Lakers would give up draft compensation to Portland to get him. If anything Portland would have to give us draft compensation to take Grant's contract.

Wrong thread?

image0-1.jpg

MY LAKERS ARE DAWGS

People want to talk about somewhat interesting things. Your program is on course to make the playoff for the second time and no one cares. People couldn’t even identify your head coach in a lineup a few pages back.

And I think your fan base knows it too. All this undefeated **** is cute but do you believe you’re winning a championship this year? Next year when all of Petersen’s recruits and receivers are gone are we going to be talking about UW? Maybe. Probably not.

You’re a tier 3 program and, outside elpablo21 elpablo21 , a tier 3-4 fan base.

Even losing 8 games we’ll always be more interesting and relevant than UW. Y’all post about us. We rarely if ever talk about you.
IMG_1453.png

image0-1.jpg

**** that ****. Grant deserves better than the Lakers. The Blazers deserve better than to trade for whatever dead body the Lakers' fanbase thinks is worth their weight in gold. Send him to Miami for Herro and a bag of stale Lays before ever considering the Lakers.

I dont know why they wasted money to tickets on this game, you don’t have to prep much for the current OSU stale offense :lol:

I watch enough sports to know that refs often suck. And when they suck and your team loses, you blame it on them. If they suck and your team wins, you say "The refs missed calls both ways," and move on.

Most importantly, in the end, no one cares that the refs cost your team the game.

Back
Top Bottom