OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It won't be the NCAA, but maybe the other teams in the Big Ten get the commish to ban them from the title game? TV powers will probably step in though.

There's no reason for the Big Ten to do this.

excuseme-duck-bill.gif

Did he just...

If folks thought the Ryan Day's Lou Holtz rant was was off the rails he might have one crazier in the chamber

I know they are only sophomores but the cubic class is looking kind of mid so far. Drew Allar and Weigman look like the best out of the bunch

Last edited:
The “everybody does it” ppl kill me cuz no, everybody does not have an elaborate system to send out people to scout and record games of future opponents to build a database of signals for the game plan. That and watching tv copies and film and picking up signs in game are NOT the same thing. Ask coaches who steal signs and they’ll tell you they are pissed because stealing signs the right way is a way of art and not everybody can do it.

And all the college coaches say they want headsets in helmet which is good but it’ll slow the game down a bit too (needed in my opinion) cuz now you have the QB talking to everybody vs everybody just looking at the sideline for a pic or signal

I know they are only sophomores but the cubic class is looking kind of mid so far. Drew Allar and Weigman look like the best out of the bunch

I read your first sentence 3 times asking myself WTF is a cubic class? Never heard of it. Then I saw the pic and realized it was QB 🤣

Auburn is claiming three more national titles. They are now literally claiming a national title from a season where they were on NCAA probation.

Back
Top Bottom