OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1698674073858.jpeg

Big Ten heavy. :nerd:

“I’m going to answer your question” .. goes on for 4 mins after that without answering the question.

“There ain’t a thing in my life, that I’ve failed at” :rofl: :rofl: How could any recruit ever take him seriously when he makes a statement like that?

“I’m going to answer your question” .. goes on for 4 mins after that without answering the question.

“There ain’t a thing in my life, that I’ve failed at” :rofl: :rofl: How could any recruit ever take him seriously when he makes a statement like that?
I can see where a recruit could be swayed by a car salesman like Dabo but as a parent, that would all I need to hear to tell my child they cant trust that clown.

I'm telling you guys, Dabo it's starting to sound like Steve Spurrier towards the end of his tenure at Florida. Dabo is certainly made a lot of mistakes and has been slow to adapt but Clemson fans should be careful not to run him out of town. Clemson isn't a true blue blood program like Ohio State, Oklahoma or Alabama that seemingly has success regardless of the coach. Clemson is one of those programs that is likely to backslide back to a mediocre ACC team if they're not careful.

Dabo is becoming a victim of his own success. This is what I describe as the Saban-ization of college football. Nick Saban is on an unprecedented run and his success has warped people's perception of the sport. Fans now believe that it is commonplace for teams to win 11 games every year when that's not the case. Look back at most of the greatest coaches of all time and they had ups and downs, Saban and prime Bobby Bowden I really the only guys to sustain a 1-loss regular season pace for a long time

Dabo is certainly made a lot of mistakes and has been slow to adapt but Clemson fans should be careful not to run him out of town. Clemson isn't a true blue blood program like Ohio State, Oklahoma or Alabama that seemingly has success regardless of the coach. Clemson is one of those programs that is likely to backslide back to a mediocre ACC team if they're not careful.

This. Have they forgotten what they were before Dabo?

I'm telling you guys, Dabo it's starting to sound like Steve Spurrier towards the end of his tenure at Florida. Dabo is certainly made a lot of mistakes and has been slow to adapt but Clemson fans should be careful not to run him out of town. Clemson isn't a true blue blood program like Ohio State, Oklahoma or Alabama that seemingly has success regardless of the coach. Clemson is one of those programs that is likely to backslide back to a mediocre ACC team if they're not careful.

Dabo is becoming a victim of his own success. This is what I describe as the Saban-ization of college football. Nick Saban is on an unprecedented run and his success has warped people's perception of the sport. Fans now believe that it is commonplace for teams to win 11 games every year when that's not the case. Look back at most of the greatest coaches of all time and they had ups and downs, Saban and prime Bobby Bowden I really the only guys to sustain a 1-loss regular season pace for a long time

lying-coming.gif

Booooooy that’s when you know someone’s feeling the pressure and the heat’s turning up.

It may not even necessarily be from admin/boosters. But he's definitely feeling it for himself and hearing footsteps/seeing ghosts, so to speak.

How did he even get the credentials to be on the sideline? Sounds like dude was going to make a name for himself within college football by any means necessary. My guess is Michigan won’t get slapped too hard once they find out dude was really out here trying to be a fake guru of guessing plays.

Back
Top Bottom