OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think that Riley Leonard is THAT good (he can prove me wrong for sure) but it will be interesting to see him in that ND offense should he end up there. Will be interesting to see how he performs.

Did Sam Hartman even help his cause at ND? I feel like he's at the same spot he was at Wake, but maybe even hurt his draft stock?

Did Sam Hartman even help his cause at ND? I feel like he's at the same spot he was at Wake, but maybe even hurt his draft stock?

Yeah I don’t think he helped himself going there, not sure if it hurt him either. I feel he did more at Wake than he did there. Granted it’s a way different offense

He was not good at ND. Def did not help his stock, and exposed that he is not even an elite college QB. That *** ND scheme didn't help him for sure, but he was just not good.

You also need to have a hot take on Colorado and Coach Prime to enter this thread though
Haha I don't have a hot take for Colorado and Coach Prime, but there is a lot of $$ flowing in that direction as of late. Which leads me to believe there will be some upgrades. So I will definitely be tuning in like the rest of the country for their games. Coach Prime's marketing is A1.

dacomeup dacomeup kickz4242 kickz4242 :pimp:

IMG_4354.jpeg

Haha I don't have a hot take for Colorado and Coach Prime, but there is a lot of $$ flowing in that direction as of late. Which leads me to believe there will be some upgrades. So I will definitely be tuning in like the rest of the country for their games. Coach Prime's marketing is A1.
You hearing about USC active in the portal this offseason like everyone else is?

You hearing about USC active in the portal this offseason like everyone else is?
Definitely! Tier 1 players are essentially mercenaries. Hop on the train or get left behind!

On that note, Old money waking up in Washington. A lot of dark money coming in. KKR, GIC Singapore, etc.

This might be the craziest stat I’ve seen all year. This might be an indictment of how bad the defenses are in the PAC. Curious to see how Oregon fairs against Michigan or Georgia defenses who are defenses that don’t miss tackles.
Another crazy stat I heard was that Jayden Daniels has more touchdowns than Bo Nix has passes over 20 yards. Nix around here looking funny in the light

Back
Top Bottom