OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why I hate the committee.

Why does Bama’s early loss always hold less weight?

If they beat GA by 21, I get it. To win by 3 against Auburn and Georgia and still be declared one of the top 4 is asinine.

BAMA!!!!!!

baby celebrate.gif

Y'all don't have to read into too much. They're one of the best 4 teams period. Along with MICH, UW and TEX..

Louisville and Iowa win and both SEC teams could get in.
For sure but right now Michigan, Washington, and FSU have to be in. Them losing is the only way that changes. After that right now has to be TX and I'm a Tech fan. I'm actually hoping for upsets tonight just for the chaos

If it’s four best teams, I just don’t see how you leave Georgia home for a neutral site Bama loss.

Someone’s gonna be TIGHT this week.

If it’s four best teams, I just don’t see how you leave Georgia home for a neutral site Bama loss.

Was wondering this watching the game if the Dawgs could still get in if they have a close loss to Bama (which they did).

If the committee puts in Bama and Georgia over conference champion FSU and Texas......maximum ****ery achieved.

Harbaugh has to be thinking it's his year with there being a good chance of no ohio state, bama or georgia in the playoff.

This is what kirby was saying. It's not the most deserving, it's the 4 best.

Mich
FSU
Wash
Texas

Would be the worst playoff grouping in history.

Bama getting in over FSU won't make the group much better.

Folks gonna be mad this week. :lol:

Nick Saban did do a good coaching job this year, BUT his roster is still full 4 & 5 stars. They gotta chill like he won with a bunch of scrubs.

Reverse on 3rd & 12. Game is over. Time to turn to Louisville/Florida State.

And he almost housed the punt. This **** over.

Back
Top Bottom