OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan Day is doing his best Deion Sanders impression

drums-ba-dum-tss.gif

What bowl game is Florida playing in this year? In fact, what playoff game has Florida ever played in? Worry about your own lame duck, Sunbelt coach

My dude my freshman class was the greatest run in the history of college sports (football and basketball) and I was there live in person for the majority of every big game including the chip in 2008 vs OU. I'm good forever; we won't get back with this athletic department.

But the lack of futility my Gators find themselves in don't got a damn thing to do with laughing at the Dawgs and Seminoles and basking in their misery.

So here's another old school NT e-laugh for y'all asses.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What bowl game is Florida playing in this year? In fact, what playoff game has Florida ever played in? Worry about your own lame duck, Sunbelt coach
OOOH WEEEEE, just watch til the playoffs get expanded to 36 teams!!

Bayou Billy coming for your ssa.

The NCAA as an institution has been a joke. I'm just glad finally they're not trying to hide under the guise of amateurism a d these players are finally getting to partake in the huge business that is college football.

This is just the new norm these kids are rightfully so trying to maximize their potential with the limited time they have because not everyone is going to the NFL and if they do have the potential to there's better situations to showcase that. Can't really hate on that.

Screenshot_20231204_130217_Chrome.jpg

Not sure if those were on VHS or DVD. For Real though, I was watching some Gator highlights from the Urban Meyer era and it looked incredibly blurry. Was that pre-HD footage?

You got any highlights from the last decade or so?

I gotchu homie

Dang, the best Florida season in over a decade is still ends with 4 losses and a blowout loss in the bowl game. You will always have those freshman memories though.

You didn't ask for a best season, you asked for a highlight and that just happened to be what popped up on the Tube, be more specific next time.

No need to be testy, we both rooting for FORMER champs now, it's all love 🫶🏾.

Back
Top Bottom