OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1706218112698.png

Beck above Ewers is wild

How so? Beck is better by basically every metric: higher completion percentage, higher quarterback rating, higher passer efficiency, higher yards per pass attempt.

Quinn maybe a more talented player with higher upside and Quinn is probably a better draft prospect but I don't see how Quinn can be viewed as a better quarterback at this point in their careers.

Screenshot_20240126_062849_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_062911_ESPN.jpg

Last edited:
How so? Beck is better by basically every metric: higher completion percentage, higher quarterback rating, higher passer efficiency, higher yards per pass attempt.

Quinn maybe a more talented player with higher upside and Quinn is probably a better draft prospect but I don't see how Quinn can be viewed as a better quarterback at this point in their careers.

Screenshot_20240126_062849_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_062911_ESPN.jpg
1. Ewers is mid, let’s get that out of the way from the start

2. How are you the least impressive looking offensive player in your own highlight reel:

I thought they had to have the job posted for a certain amount of time or something like that? Not that he wasn’t going to get it anyway, it was some weird formality they were talking about. Maybe it was just it had to be posted for 24 hours or something goofy

I thought they had to have the job posted for a certain amount of time or something like that? Not that he wasn’t going to get it anyway, it was some weird formality they were talking about. Maybe it was just it had to be posted for 24 hours or something goofy
You could petition for an exception to the rule and waiver

Back
Top Bottom