OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always thought Miguel Layun was a solid player for a Mexico and Porto. Surprised he didn’t go to the MLS. Enjoy retirement.

Folks just handle things all wrong. Why can't fans just let the game be the game without slurs towards players or cursing at each other.

I hope bans are passed down to prevent this from happening again. I am not a parent but I would be enraged if a kid did that. Hit respectful fans with a 1-0 sign. Those two gentlemen handled things beautifully and respectfully.

What’s happening at Ajax is a beautiful thing. That isn’t being talked about enough. They haven’t won a game since August. Currently in a relegation battle.

IMG_3940.jpeg

Top 4 for comparison.

IMG_3941.jpeg

Just sucks Borges has to be a part of it.
Was just looking at the table last night. Didn’t know that they had dropped so low. For the league, this is great

Even though I felt he was a little overrated at times, he was one of the last true and great entertainers in the game. It was art what he could do on the ball.

He was still a beast in France + the Prem and a top 10 player itw at his peak. Shame he didn't really get to play as much or on the level we'd have expected from him after the 2018 WC when he helped Belgium make that run to the Semis.

Hope he gets to have a good long retirement, still just 32.

Chelsea icon, simple as that. Shame what happened to his career at Madrid, but that’s their issue.

tomdiginson tomdiginson Now that he’s retired, can we admit he was better than Sturridge or is that one going until our death beds?
Sometimes I have to wonder if yall were watching football. Did you see what Sturridge was doing and what he was capable of? Injuries derailed his career. Hazards a good player, but he's also overrated by some. If he took the game more seriously, then this could have been a different conversation.

I wonder if he called the very same European club bosses who had already organized a breakaway European super league in the first place...

Which was basically everyone minus Bayern and P$G :lol:

Back
Top Bottom