OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope Arteta is not underestimating Sheffield .. this midfield is gross. Rice is gonna have to work today

20231028_092150.jpg
20231028_092203.jpg

Frenkie hurt?

Yes, been out for a month.

gotta be kidding me. kimmich commits a red card foul after his own stupid giveaway at the edge of our own box in the 5th min which means he's suspended for dortmund next week :stoneface:

There’s no reason for RM to not control most of the game and come out with 3 points, so here’s to hoping for a draw.

Looks like Xavi will try to counter the diamond and overloaded RM midfield with strong wing play on counter attacks

I think that if Barca are using Araujo as their Vini stopper it really opens things up for Bellingham to score on his Clasico debut

There’s no reason for RM to not control most of the game and come out with 3 points, so here’s to hoping for a draw.

Looks like Xavi will try to counter the diamond and overloaded RM midfield with strong wing play on counter attacks
spot on. xavi really doesn’t have any other options. 2 forward front leaves y’all exposed on the flanks. hoping barca can hold out till lewa gets a 20 minute cameo for the winner

fermin calm down young boy.
gundogan playing like he’s been waiting for this day his whole life.
he’s no arda turan though

I miss Militao.

Gavi is doing a great job of bodying Kroos every time he touches the ball, neutralizing him completely.

Back
Top Bottom