OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
been loving every second of the union run this year man

also straight money makers

also starting to see the city rep the team a bit more which is awesome to see

andre blake is a goddamn beast as well as my guy Gazdag

whatta save DDG
20220901_161051.jpg

been loving every second of the union run this year man

also straight money makers

also starting to see the city rep the team a bit more which is awesome to see

andre blake is a goddamn beast as well as my guy Gazdag
Last year I was really hoping we would have hosted Philly for the MLS Cup, because I felt like the Timbers matched up better than NYCFC. Now if the Timbers make the playoffs, Philly is the last team I want to face off against. Your entire team is firing on all cylinders and not slowing down. 16 goals in 3 games is obscene.

So you're saying that Methodical Management Methodical Management was lying? I dont know about that one buddy.
Though I’ve no interest in concealing what this user has done, I’d rather not have this saga disrupt any more threads. We banned all the clone accounts, put the user on “house arrest” through the summer, kicked him out of the NBA thread, and put him on probation.

I don’t really see any value in quibbling over the least used of his old sock puppet accounts. If you ask me, that’s not the account name that needs explaining.

Personally, I’d be more interested in trying to ascertain why someone would create a “prison” persona on a message board and then call that character “Hindu daddy.”

It sure looks like a racist trope, and the harm caused by that is in no way negated by pleading ignorant.

Actions have consequences. What he did caused damage to the community, so it is hardly unfair for it to cause lasting damage to his reputation. He has a lot to atone for.

That said, these accounts were used to troll multiple threads, and I don’t want the memory of them to achieve those same disruptive ends.

Back
Top Bottom