OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
the goddess Megan blessing the Spotify Camp Nou with an ad of her below mid new album :emoji_heart_eyes:

and Busquets gets a red with that elbow :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy (13).gif

Important points dropped today for Barca, considering this should be a closer title race.

Also fans whistling already is an hell of an overreaction

Lewa gonna be loved in Camp Nou. They just showed him call off security so the pitch invader (a kid) can take a pic with him :pimp:

Lejeune was a wall. Had a foot or body on everything Barca tried to throw at him and the GK.

Raphinha looked like how I thought he would...overrated AF. Sergi Roberto still getting subbed on is criminal. He stealing money from Barca more so than FDJ :lol:

Neymar has been getting a lot love for his performances, maybe things are finally clicking for him again. This world cup can change his entire legacy.

If they’re really gonna be in the championship next season they’ll have to get used to that

I missed the United game today and from the looks of it, I’m glad I did.

United haven’t scored a game this season and play Liverpool next…LOLOLOL

Was traveling this morning and missed all the games. Got nothing to say about United, but wa watching the City highlights and KDB is on his own planet. Has been for awhile too, we are witnessing one of the best to ever do it in the EPL

Back
Top Bottom