OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

So how is New Balance supposed to match 155M per?? Didn't even know they were in the footy space :lol:

They're probably gonna re-up with Nike at the end of the day but it's funny seeing clubs using similar tactics to players and agents during their contract negotiations :lol:

Liverpool let me down last time but I think I might do this

IMG_1839.jpeg

Arsenal should bring back Obama for the CL push. One thing they are kind of missing right now is a consistent finisher up top. Would be the perfect stop-gap for January through the end of the campaign.

Arsenal should bring back Obama for the CL push. One thing they are kind of missing right now is a consistent finisher up top. Would be the perfect stop-gap for January through the end of the campaign.

That would actually be brilliant but never going happen because of how Aubameyang left.

But someone like that would solve a lot of their issues.

Edit - Perfect guy for Arsenal to buy: Victor Gyokeres on Sporting

Last edited:
Another reason the Americans will never succeed at this. Look at the “wahhhh, Americans are disrespected in football, wahhhh”

Thierry Henry had to let them know. Stop sounding making pathetic excuses and just ball out.

He even took at shot at how Europeans are taking over basketball 😮

Another reason the Americans will never succeed at this. Look at the “wahhhh, Americans are disrespected in football, wahhhh”

Thierry Henry had to let them know. Stop sounding making pathetic excuses and just ball out.

There’s no way you can mention American coaches being disrespected and bring up Bob Bradley as if he’s so accomplished. I would disrespect that fool too and I’m American :lol:.

Damn, Clint threw Charlie to the wolves :lol:

cant see nike letting barca go but kinda wish they would.

Last edited:
Hamburg Derby in effect right now.

with a canidate for Best Worst Owen Goal of the year

Back
Top Bottom