Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

these dudes gon monologue for the longest time ever

dude was gon talk about why theres no ring and how theres like this amazing tech but before he explains it, he goes to the other dude to talk about ngannous life story

i mean is the fight going to be 3d projected in the arena or what? theyre really building up to the reveal of the staging?

what is going on?

“An extraordinary performance from Lil Baby and Becky G!”
giphy.gif

these dudes gon monologue for the longest time ever

dude was gon talk about why theres no ring and how theres like this amazing tech but before he explains it, he goes to the other dude to talk about ngannous life story

i mean is the fight going to be 3d projected in the arena or what? theyre really building up to the reveal of the staging?

what is going on?
The fight is one hour away..

Didn't expect this fight to be so high profile :lol:

Got legends like Iron Mike of course, Cotto, Floyd, Pac-Man, Lennox Lewis, Haye, Usyk, Hatton, Couture, Lidell, Mir, Usman, Adensaya, Dos Santos, Figo, CR7, Brazilian Ronaldo

Plus guys like Ye, Eminem, Lil Baby, McGregor, Mr McMahon, Undertaker all in attendance.

Saudi definitely sent cheques out right? Looking like the biggest sportswashing night ever

I’m so glad the girl from the Xfinity ads is here. That’s all I was looking for, the fights are secondary…

Back
Top Bottom