Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Any word on if Ryan Garcia is going to try and go back to Canelo? Or is he looking at TMT?

It was a good brawl overall.
In the later rds, Canelo was taking some shots but that chin is made of bricks.

Canelo's fights are boring imo. He def not one of the top 3 greatest Mexican fighters of all time

Chavez Sr, Morales, Barrera, JMM all > Alvarez

i am curious what he sees in bivol that he wants a rematch

also interesting that he wants it at 175 even though bivol wants it at 168 so it can be for the belts

i figure he'd take advantage of draining bivol but maybe he doesnt think he can beat him and doesnt want to lose his belts?

i am curious what he sees in bivol that he wants a rematch

also interesting that he wants it at 175 even though bivol wants it at 168 so it can be for the belts

i figure he'd take advantage of draining bivol but maybe he doesnt think he can beat him and doesnt want to lose his belts?

100% facts. Thats exactly what it is.

I think canelo really believed all the media hype about how unbeatable he was that he still can't believe bivol smoked him the way he did. Theres absolutely nothing that he or anyone watching saw in the first fight that would make anyone believe he has even a punchers chance in a rematch at any weight. The only thing he has is those belts at 168 and he's gonna vacate all of them before he ever makes a defense vs anyone he's an underdog against.

Yeah I was surprised he wanted to fight Bivol again. He was totally outboxed the first time.

Nobody is beating Benavidez at 168, including Canelo. Not the Canelo we saw tonight, anyway.

Benavidez is a very good solid fighter, I still think he loses to Canelo. Canelo looks best as a counter puncher and Benavidez's aggressive style is tailor made for him.

Caleb Plant is not a scrub, he gave Canelo some problems I’m their fight. But Benavidez can take a ton of punishment and give out more. He’s who Brandon Rios would’ve been if Rios had better boxing skills.
Benavidez has been put on the canvas. Canelo hasn’t and flight GGG 3 times.

Id actually pay to see Benavidez/GGG

Being knocked down doesn’t mean you can’t take punishment. It just means you got hit at the right/wrong time depending on who you’re pulling for. JCC got floored by Frankie Randall on a right hand straight down the pipe. Andre Ward tasted the canvas against some nobody early in his career and then again when he fought Kovalev. But that doesn’t mean they took more than what they gave. It just happens sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom