Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

these guys just making up storylines

nobody thinks canelos washed

:lol:

especially against this dude

Although I don't follow all the social media coverage or read Ring Magazine or anything, I watch boxing very regularly. How have I never heard of "John Ryder" before tonight?

Like, I knew Canelo was fighting tonight like every Cinco weekend, but I had no idea who he was fighting til I tuned in to the stream and was like "WTF is this guy?"

Although I don't follow all the social media coverage or read Ring Magazine or anything, I watch boxing very regularly. How have I never heard of "John Ryder" before tonight?

Like, I knew Canelo was fighting tonight like every Cinco weekend, but I had no idea who he was fighting til I tuned in to the stream and was like "WTF is this guy?"
His mandatory

D48227A5-6B80-4DE1-BF04-1784E82D351E.gif

and he even got a few good shots in

might not have much power in it anymore but thise were his best punches of the night

Tell ya what, Canelo looked a little stunned by some of those shots at the end of that round

I wanna say canelo isn’t fully in this

But he’s landing . Ryder just won’t quit

Back
Top Bottom