Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

so if nelo fighting the better twin first or the other way around?

im assuming the better one since its the undisputed one
Depends how we look at it. Jermell is smaller and has a loss but most would consider his resume to be better, Jermall is bigger and undefeated.

i guess theres an argument to fight both?

i was gon say that theres no point in a second fight with the brother if the better one loses but the smaller/bigger and revenge angle is gon be the selling point

i guess theres an argument to fight both?

i was gon say that theres no point in a second fight with the brother if the better one loses but the smaller/bigger and revenge angle is gon be the selling point
There is not much of a gap between the two brothers so it doesn't matter which one is better. Both brothers will get a crack at Canelo.

There is not much of a gap between the two brothers so it doesn't matter which one is better. Both brothers will get a crack at Canelo.

in the off chance that canelo loses, does the fight with the brother happens or is it gon be a rematch?

Jermell gonna fight first then Jermall to get “revenge” then Benavides.

Jared Anderson ain’t ready for any top 10 heavyweight. I knew he was kinda hype like Top Rank typically does with their prospects. This guy is going to get sent straight to hell with that defense he does.

Last edited:
You forgot about his backpack full of money and jewelry worth six figures being walked out of the club by somebody in his party? Fraud written all over that situation.
Oh so you just assuming thought you had real facts or evidence 🤷🏽‍♂️

the Uzbek Jalolov is the only guy out of this new crop of HW’s that has any potential.

Anderson and Torrez ain’t it.

If Crawford thinks he can let Spence have the first 3 rounds and still win the fight he’s completely crazy

Thats 3 rounds of punishment and aint no coming back from that

Back
Top Bottom