Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

You just have to wonder if a couple of the cards are already prefilled in favor of Spence.
Judging for this fight will be under a lot of scrutiny. Bud needs a KO.

You just have to wonder if a couple of the cards are already prefilled in favor of Spence.
Judging for this fight will be under a lot of scrutiny. Bud needs a KO.
No what I’m wondering is how you came up with that conspiracy theory about the cards being prefilled for Spence?

I don’t know what a house fighter is, but why would Spence need help from the judges?

He’s undefeated and never had a controversial decision

So why would he get preferential scoring from the judges for this fight?

If anything he would be the one getting cheated because he’s calling out the boxing organizations about taking boxers money

The sanctioning bodies are not part of the “house”. Promoters are responsible for hiring and paying judges, which is why the judges have a economic incentive to judge in a way that favors the house fighter so they can keep getting these high profile assignments along with all the perks that come along with that.

I don’t know what a house fighter is, but why would Spence need help from the judges?

He’s undefeated and never had a controversial decision

So why would he get preferential scoring from the judges for this fight?

If anything he would be the one getting cheated because he’s calling out the boxing organizations about taking boxers money

Lmao you don't get it at all

Elaborate
Ok its this simple.

Bob Arum invested millions of dollars in Terence Crawford while taking a loss on every fight all while paying him crazy high purses.

Al Haymon invested millions of dollars in Errol Spence and he hasn't profited either regardless of what they tell people.

This fight has nothing to do with Bob arum and is promoted by PBC/Showtime.

Errol spence is PBC top guy and he and deontay wilder have been the most heavily promoted over there since floyd retired.

Now, wouldn't it be in PBC/Showtime's best interest to have the guy they put millions and millions of dollars into win and become undisputed welterweight champion? Or have Crawford come in and completely dominate him and expose him as another PBC hypejob like fury did wilder?

All that being said...

BET THE DRAW!!!🤣🤣

Ok its this simple.

Bob Arum invested millions of dollars in Terence Crawford while taking a loss on every fight all while paying him crazy high purses.

Al Haymon invested millions of dollars in Errol Spence and he hasn't profited either regardless of what they tell people.

This fight has nothing to do with Bob arum and is promoted by PBC/Showtime.

Errol spence is PBC top guy and he and deontay wilder have been the most heavily promoted over there since floyd retired.

Now, wouldn't it be in PBC/Showtime's best interest to have the guy they put millions and millions of dollars into win and become undisputed welterweight champion? Or have Crawford come in and completely dominate him and expose him as another PBC hypejob like fury did wilder?

All that being said...

BET THE DRAW!!!🤣🤣
So house fighter means the promotion/ppv team fighter

Yall aint said that 💩 about no other Spence opponent so why is it coming up now?

Spence about to punish this dude so dont worry about the scorecards

Great another mma fighter with no boxing experience... I guess the usyk fight was a pipe dream but Joshua woulda been a good consolation prize

Haneys offer to shakur stevenson for 75/25 was disrespectful.

Depends on how you look at it. If the reports are true, and Haney only got 2M to fight Kambosos, while Kambosos himself made 10M, then Haney took roughly 22% to fight the champ.

Shakur only has one fight in the division so far, and isn’t the biggest draw out there for Haney.

Looking from the business side of things, I can understand why the low offer of 25% was made.

But let me clarify, I think Shakur wins over Devin. Devin’s trying to get the guaranteed payday if he loses, then he moves up to 140.

Back
Top Bottom