I’m not the one that brought up the Mikey Garcia fight

All I know is Errol aint never touched the canvas but Crawford has

Got his asss rocked :rofl:
1690434563852.gif

Rocked where…? Looks like lost footing to me

Rocked where…? Looks like lost footing to me
Yeah thats what getting knocked down is

A punch and/or punches that make you lose your footing
Errol been declining since before the crash. I don't know what to tell you if you think the same errol that fought Lamont peterson is the one getting in the ring tomorrow night🤷‍♂️

Hes human. Its ok.
I don’t see decline…I see a more mature fighter

He dictates the pace and the type of fight he wants

Errol said all that dancing and bouncing makes you tired so he stopped doing it

In honor of tonight's fight, which I expect to be a classic just like this one.....

If you old enough to have watched it live, you already know!
Arguably the greatest fight in boxing history.

Super technical, yet ended in brutal fashion.

A remarkable arc to the fight. Leonard abandoning his game plan midway and walking Hearns down.

Hearns was a beast at welterweight, with that reach and right hand.

I think he starches Spence or Crawford.

Crawford struggled to drop smaller fighters so how is he going to KO a bigger stronger true 147 elite fighter

He has fought since the car accident. So what makes you say that?

Haney a goof and will get walked by tank. He better go sit down
We will never know what was taken out of him as a result of that crash which was horrific.

Just like kell brook was never the same guy after ggg. Ain’t no way Spence still the same guy after the accident. And who ever win tonight gon need every advantage they can play it’s so close

I see Bud giving Spence a taste of his own medicine and attack Errol's body early, and mid rounds.

Errol got stamina and gets stronger in the later rounds. I expect Bud to try and wear him down as much as possible to the body so Spence can be more gassed in the latter rounds and hopefully Bud can let his fists fly in the championship rounds

Back
Top Bottom