Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Two of the greats. This is how you become great and stay there. Shakur said bud literally used to beat him up in sparring and now look at him. Iron sharpens iron.

Had Errol possibly winning on decision, but, Bud dissected Errol. I believe Errol(Like almost everyone else) thought it would be a test of power slugfest, but Crawford fought the fight strategically.

Crawford fought the exact fight I expected him to fight
A lot of Floyd mixed with a lot of Ali

Errol tasted the canvas for the first time and completely lost focus

Its still BIGFISH🦈 over here and I absolutely want to see a rematch

it wasnt the war i wanted to see but the next best thing is seeing a great fighter dissect and destroy an opponent who many thought was his equal or above

no question buds the #1 p4p fighter in the world now

More like

Mayweather vs Hatton ....

Cotto was damage goods after the 1st Margarito fight although he fought for years after.
I wasn't talking about the context. I was talking about the destruction level.

Manny pulverized Cotto from round 2 on to the point Cotto's face was a bloody pulp just like Spence's was.

Screenshot_20230730_092730_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230730_092846_Chrome.jpg

Hatton was simply a victim of Floyd's expert timing and reflexes and got caught with a punch and that was that. Ricky was never beaten by Floyd by an accumulation of punches the way Bud beat Errol and Manny beat Miguel. Hatton's face was still clean as a bar of soap after his fight with Mayweather lol
Screenshot_20230730_093040_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn’t find a bar in Oakland that played both and opted for UFC just cause their cards are more stacked from top to bottom…. But was last night not one of the best nights in combat sports????

Congrats to Crawford I knew Spence was no challenge. The unique fighting styles always prevail, Bud is just unsolved.

This version of Bud Crawford vs the SRL who fought Hit Man Hearns, basically early 80s Ray Leonard, heck even the SRL after the eye surgery, would be a fight I'd pay $100 to watch

Last edited:
It’s a simple question, but I don’t blame you for not wanting to answer. keep lying to yourself!
Very simple question indeed. With that said, hindsight is 20/20 and the boxing politic game is undefeated per usual just because a fight might get made on paper totally ignores the reality of things . I think Floyd at his peak most likely beats every single fighter he ducked which is sad. When I look back at things and remember my guy Gunna I put things like this. The fighters people say Floyd ducked are usually as follows

1. Margarito
2. Paul Williams
3. Tszyu
4. Maybe Pac
5. Young Cotto
6. Maybe Young Shane

Margarito- Not only is he a cheating fraud but when he was in the picture Bob Arum dangled that fight in front of Floyd when he wanted to fight De La Hoya for a big paycheck.

Paul Williams- Gunna, Dre and myself called this a duck back then and still agree.

Young Cotto- probably a duck

PAC- Both made tons of money and prime example of boxing politics

Question fellas

If they rematch it but at 154 would the belts still be on the line? Logic says no since those are 147 belts am I wrong?

I wasn't talking about the context. I was talking about the destruction level.

Manny pulverized Cotto from round 2 on to the point Cotto's face was a bloody pulp just like Spence's was.

Screenshot_20230730_092730_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230730_092846_Chrome.jpg

Hatton was simply a victim of Floyd's expert timing and reflexes and got caught with a punch and that was that. Ricky was never beaten by Floyd by an accumulation of punches the way Bud beat Errol and Manny beat Miguel. Hatton's face was still clean as a bar of soap after his fight with Mayweather lol
Screenshot_20230730_093040_Chrome.jpg
True, i meant how dudes be hyping a sub fighter cause of a zero and lots of stylistic matchups.

Look at this dude Edgar Berlanga, dude for me is a fraud. One good opponent is going to destroy him.

Back
Top Bottom