Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

What's wrong with you ? People been ducking Bud for years , other wise he would have more big name vicitms
He ducked Vergil twice

No one’s ducking bum *** crapford

He stayed at 140 to fight the great indongo when he coulda fought a younger Thurman or other 147 dudes

Spence
Porter
Brook
Gamboa
Postol
Benavidez

Called out Thurman who ducked Bud.
Offered $3M to Danny Garcia and never heard back from him.

Spence a bum cause he lost 1 fight against a better than good opponent 💀… this the reason why fighters don’t risk their 0. Fans like that . Throw away everything somebody has done after 1 L

Spence
Porter
Brook
Gamboa
Postol
Benavidez

Called out Thurman who ducked Bud.
Offered $3M to Danny Garcia and never heard back from him.

Good lord

Participation trophy porter lost all his fights, he was never a killer
Just an opponent

brook was a shell of himself after ggg broke him

Gamboa was coming off a two year inactive period and didn’t bother cutting weight, dude was a featherweight fighting at welterweight and still rocked t bum

Who has postol beat?

One legged Benavidez has beat who??

I see 0 names still, keep trying

Spence a bum cause he lost 1 fight against a better than good opponent 💀… this the reason why fighters don’t risk their 0. Fans like that . Throw away everything somebody has done after 1 L
Again, give me at least 5 solid dudes in their prime and killers that Spence beat in the only weight class he’s ever fought in

More fact less feelings please

If and when crawford beats charlo, let's say canelo actually gives him a shot becoming a 4 weight undisputed champion. If crawford wins, would canelo become a "bum" in everyone's eyes lol? It seems like fighting crawford has that effect on his opponents.

Missing the point completely, young matt

I thought Spence was untested and had no resume even before the loss the crapford.
Prove me wrong by listing 3 guys (notice I’m dropping it from 5) that were in their prime and killers at 147 that Spence beat. Take your time and research. Algieri and Peterson aren’t even decent tune ups

Then he got absolutely washed by crapford.

Notice how the loss to bivol takes nothing away from what canelo did from 154-168

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom