Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Good lord

Participation trophy porter lost all his fights, he was never a killer
Just an opponent

brook was a shell of himself after ggg broke him

Gamboa was coming off a two year inactive period and didn’t bother cutting weight, dude was a featherweight fighting at welterweight and still rocked t bum

Who has postol beat?

One legged Benavidez has beat who??

I see 0 names still, keep trying
I notice you didn’t address Thurman and Garcia ducking Crawford. I wonder why…

Missing the point completely, young matt

I thought Spence was untested and had no resume even before the loss the crapford.
Prove me wrong by listing 3 guys (notice I’m dropping it from 5) that were in their prime and killers at 147 that Spence beat. Take your time and research. Algieri and Peterson aren’t even decent tune ups

Then he got absolutely washed by crapford.

Notice how the loss to bivol takes nothing away from what canelo did from 154-168

This makes absolutely no sense and I still can't understand why and how people buy into this ********. By your logic, NO ONE should ever retire undefeated.

Was roy jones "tested" before he fought james toney in your opinion? If your answer is no, then I guess he was an untested "bum" that just so happened to dismantle the top pop guy at the time lol.

Was sweat pea an "untested bum" before he schooled Chavez Jr and got robbed? I can go on and on.

Also, the loss to bivol only takes nothing away from what canelo has done simply because he's canelo the golden goose and bivol is russian and is damn near blackballed for beating the golden goose the way he did. If bivol was American, you can bet the house that he would've been promoted the way he deserved after destroying canelo the way he did🤷‍♂️

Sorry Breh, it’s never gonna happen :smh:

284A3405-B5D7-4CA2-86C2-FF075C3AC082.png

You might be thinking of six degrees of separation
Nah, I checked. I got the right one.

They changed the ending of the movie from the book to the theatrical release; because test audiences didn't like the book accurate ending

But in the book, and the alternate ending that was meant to be the original ending, they spell out that Will Smith is the monster. From the wiki...

Alternate ending[edit]​

As the Darkseekers attack the lab, the alpha male Darkseeker creates a butterfly shape while attempting to break through the glass to the laboratory. Neville realizes it is referencing the butterfly-shaped tattoo on the female Darkseeker's neck and the alpha male and his followers have simply been trying to recover his mate. Neville puts his gun down and returns the female. Neville and the alpha male stare each other down and Neville apologizes after seeing the latter emotionally respond to his mate's return. The alpha male departs with the rest of the pack. Once they are gone, a shocked Neville looks over at the many pictures of his test subjects and realizes he has become a monster in the eyes of the infected, showing remorse for the experiments he has undertaken over the years.

The next morning, Neville abandons his research and heads along with Anna and Ethan to Vermont as a changed man, in the hope of finding the survivors' colony. They cross the George Washington Bridge, while Anna delivers a hopeful monologue ending with the statement: "You are not alone."

While initially released as a book-accurate alternate ending on the two-disc special edition DVD of I Am Legend in 2008, the "alternate" ending was removed from the theatrical cut due to negative response from initial test screening audiences,[9][10][11][12][13][14] in February 2023, it was confirmed that the sequel to I Am Legend would consider this ending to be the canonical one, with Will Smith reprising his role as Dr. Robert Neville, as he resumes his experiments on the Darkseekers.[15]

Good lord

Participation trophy porter lost all his fights, he was never a killer
Just an opponent

brook was a shell of himself after ggg broke him

Gamboa was coming off a two year inactive period and didn’t bother cutting weight, dude was a featherweight fighting at welterweight and still rocked t bum

Who has postol beat?

One legged Benavidez has beat who??

I see 0 names still, keep trying
Can make the same argument for canelo a fights against kovalev.

Canelo won bc of what Andre ward did 2x

I see my question got ignored lol
Missing the point completely, young matt

I thought Spence was untested and had no resume even before the loss the crapford.
Prove me wrong by listing 3 guys (notice I’m dropping it from 5) that were in their prime and killers at 147 that Spence beat. Take your time and research. Algieri and Peterson aren’t even decent tune ups

Then he got absolutely washed by crapford.

Notice how the loss to bivol takes nothing away from what canelo did from 154-168
Name killers spende avoided on his run? He fought the best guys available in his weight class

Canelo ain’t had a fight at a catchweight in how long?

His two fighters in Spence and Charlo wee woefully unprepared from a tactical perspective I'm the biggest fights of their careers.
With Spence I feel you they had no game plan and Crawford and his camp called them out on it afterwards.

With charlo James is telling him to jab and move and he ain’t doing it. Like everyone is saying now he was okay just going 12 rounds and “surviving “

He's smart. Floyd knows he playin a fool draws interest when the camera on. Also as long as he gets the job done there' s only so much people can say.

imma throw this clown some money and make him dance for me then.

it’s curmel’s night. let him talk and answer questions.

:rofl: can’t even let his own fighter respond to questions without making it about himself 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom