Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Crawford is chinny though, I remember gamboa had him looking real bad early in their fight.

I know gamboa is/was faster than most fighters, but he was coming off a long layoff and didn’t bother getting in shape and fought 2 weight classes above his usual.

But Spence has gotten cracked and had the mouth piece fly out like 3 times, so both dudes are sus

I wanted to watch this at my place on a huge TV but cant... due to an emergency will have to watch the special fight in my hotel room on a small tv... oh well hopefully its a good fight...

The Monster :pimp:
Uw9Q.gif

p4p #1

You put Inoue and Crawford in the same sentence. Them boys are on different levels. It’s actually disrespectful to Inoue.

Inoue is gonna become undisputed again this year and then move up and do it again next year. He’s different.
Crawford is different also. Like I said, everyone will see on saturday

Looking back, that whole hand wrapping/gloves controversy was a non-issue. What gloves was Inoue using this time? Winning? He was going to KO him regardless.

I shudder to think about what would have happened had he used Reyes gloves...

Fulton left his midsection open the whole fight. Inoue capitalized with those jabs to the body. By round 8, Fulton had already started to show that he was feeling the power from those shots. Inoue landed that last body shot and knew to immediately follow up with the right straight to the head to seal the deal.

Expected better from Steph, but homie got outclassed from the beginning.

Last edited:
Facts. Dude’s composure was also impressive. Seemed to have had Steph flustered from early on just kept his foot on the gas all 8 rounds.

Today’s media buildup really showed me that Crawford is too small

His body won’t hold up to consistent power shots to his ribs and kidneys

Back
Top Bottom