Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

boots is a top contender that needs good fights to build a resume, crapford needs to come right back and fight him

Watch him hand pick some lightweight to fight at 147, good ol haymon

Mannix mentioned on his pod that he expects Amazon to pick up the PBC PPV shows but they are still looking for a network for the mid level fights.

whats with the weird turn on Bud all of a sudden?

dude just destroyed who many called the best welter and thats without breaking a sweat

people were saying Bud hasnt fought anyone good before the Spence fight but then schooled one of the "best"

now people mad saying he should fight Ennis but who has Ennis fought? he has been impressive but didnt GGG destroy everyone he has fought before Canelo? and yall screaming they were all taxi drivers and garbage men? :lol:

i mean granted the ibf has tried to get Bud to fight him for the belt (maybe thats why they stripped him) but it supposedly cant be done anyways because as of this moment, Spence activated his rematch clause so at this very time, i believe they could only fight each other unless Spence backs out

or Bud gives Spence a step aside money but why when that is an easy work again for a huge payday? now some media are saying he is running :lol:

if i am weighing my options - another huge payday against Spnce versus paying someone to fight for a lot less?

and its not like beating Boots would do much for Bud right now, if he wins handily then yall just gon scream "maybe Boots wasnt really that good and was just fight trash cans? :lol:

i mean im sorry, Boots seems destined for great things but if I were Bud and I can make a few more money with Spence and then possible Canelo fight, then hell yeah I am taking that and then go for Boots after

ridiculous to even say he doesnt want this hard work against Boots :lol:

and i get the best fighting the best argument but again how about stepping up your own competition first? plenty to fight in the welter while he waits

They stripped bud since 7/29 and they just didn't say anything about it lol. It's on the IBF website. That just makes me believe that they both had an agreement that he wouldn't be fighting 147 again even prior to the spence fight. I also understand it because now dudes have no choice but to fight boots because he's now a title holder.

whats with the weird turn on Bud all of a sudden?

dude just destroyed who many called the best welter and thats without breaking a sweat

That’s a whole lot of thoughts and feelings, and thanks for sharing. But I stopped reading after that “best welter” part

What do YOU think about Errol’s career?

I’ve said it before, but for a career long 147 dude, he literally fought no one. Old Algieri and Peterson?
A shell of brook that was KOd in all his big fights?
Retired lightweight mikey in a snoozefest?

Or the 55 year old Ugas? (NT used to love the Cuban age jokes, don’t forget where yall came from even if it hurts y’all’s feelings and exposes bums like Errol)

How is Errol good, like at all? Just another haymon hype job, but feel free to respond with an actual resume

Cherry Garcia didn’t do anything outside of 140 other than lose and cherry pick some more.

Participation trophy Porter lost all his big fights aside from a gift decision over 58 year old Ugas and bum broner lmfao

That’s a whole lot of thoughts and feelings, and thanks for sharing. But I stopped reading after that “best welter” part

What do YOU think about Errol’s career?

I’ve said it before, but for a career long 147 dude, he literally fought no one. Old Algieri and Peterson?
A shell of brook that was KOd in all his big fights?
Retired lightweight mikey in a snoozefest?

Or the 55 year old Ugas? (NT used to love the Cuban age jokes, don’t forget where yall came from even if it hurts y’all’s feelings and exposes bums like Errol)

How is Errol good, like at all? Just another haymon hype job, but feel free to respond with an actual resume

well if you stopped reading then what is the point of responding because you kind of made my point :lol:

im not the one who claimed Spence was the best, everyone else was thats why i put it on quotations later on, no matter what yall say he was #1 ranked at welter by most

but many thought Spence would KO Bud, this isnt something I made up, majority thought Bud would win but there were plenty that took Spence in that fight

and again you are proving my point that you guys have been saying that everyone until the best beats them, then yall claim who they beat and they were all garbage

the same thing was being said about Bud but why cant the same be said about Boots? is Boots opponents better than Spence? Looks about the same to me

its similar to the GGG record, yeah he KOd a lot that were claimed to be trash cans but a lot of those guys were top 10 ranked in their division

im not going to go into the politics of boxing but even if its a protected zero, it is what it is and that was a big fight and considered the best fighting the best

I really had no dog in the fight, been ont he record here for saying that, just want a good fight, i dont get attached with the fighter like some of yall act like theiyre your dad getting beat up :lol:

the simple fact is, Spence was on top and still #2 on the p4p welter by ring magazine, Boots is 3rd but at the end of the day Bud is on top and its not fair to belittle his accomplishments

again, if Bud does fight the 10 years younger Boots and beats him, then what is stopping anyone from saying he fought no one? that he was a hype job? that he had a protected zero?

business side, i understand Bud going for the big money fights and if the plan is to move up and fight Spence at 154 that leads to 160/168 for Canelo in a big fight, then hell go for it and once paid and Boots wants to move up (he is 26, he’ll likely go up, right?) then get that fight when it can pay more

this is why its difficult to discuss anything on NT, you guys dont want to read when its more than two sentences then you go on a long diatribe that is kind of saying what I said :lol:

like why dont Boots just fight Spence first then of he beats him as convincingly as Bud then he has an argument

this rumors that he’ll fight Ugas and other trash fighters instead of Boots isnt even valid, just rumors

right now its a Spence rematch then Canelo, thats the big PPV fight and payday

why the hell would Bud pay Spence a step aside to make less to fight Ugas? doesnt make sense

but really, who int he welter division has the best resume? i mean none of these guys are fighting each other so all of them are fighting fighters outside their division or outside the top 10? so all of wleter is just trash then? :lol:

Bud beating Spence really says nothing how good he is but just that Spence is really, really bad? as in Spence cant beat Boots, Ortiz, Staniosis, Santillan, Crowley, Avanesyan, etc.. all those within the ranked top 10? But then who have those has fought? so again, you were making my point about Ennis

im man enough to admit im wrong if he does end up fighting Ugas and ill be right there to call him a coward with yall but we just got to wait

Last edited:
Crapford needs to fight 2-3 times a year and clean house, like GGG did

East coast, west coast, abroad.
No excuses, he is very overrated looking at his lethargic resume

Spence is a fraud, point blank

why cant the same be said about Boots?

why dont he clean up the welter before facing crawford? he is 26, he has the time

and if crawford ends up being too old by then, then his wish has come true and he is the top dog at welter

but i dont agree that all of them are trash because theres a chance no one else in that division can do what they did facing the same opponents

at the end of the day (again i dont agree that the welters suck) but the #1 in a trash division is still the best no matter how you look at it :lol:

the lakers may have won the bubble title but they still won the title, put an asterisk in there but they still got to keep the trophy :rofl:

i mean we are talking current here, not like im putting Bud in the top 10 of all time

still doesnt answer why Boots deserves that fight when he also kinda not fought anyone of worth either

but yeah, he fights either of those then im with you in chastising him while we end up watching the fight anyways :lol:

Back
Top Bottom