OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20241018_214830.jpg

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Every fumble I commit in CFB 25 my back’s elbow or knee is clearly on the ground and I gotta challenge :lol:

Have we ever seen a team do such a huge 180 like FSU has?

While not as bad, and under different circumstances, Washington could miss out on a bowl game after finishing second last year. They still have to play at Penn State, Indiana and Oregon. They are not winning those games. They have to beat USC and UCLA to be bowl eligible.

Jedd Fisch was a fraud at Minnesota as OC and still is. I could not believe they went his way after DeBoer. He’s a coach of a middling to bad big conference team on his best day.

Worst part about the pick 6 was that I saw that **** coming. Brock was not seeing things well at all in the middle of the field and they were going to try and make a “safe” throw to the sideline

I was at the game, dude picked it off and I didn’t even get up because I knew what it was

Jedd Fisch was a fraud at Minnesota as OC and still is. I could not believe they went his way after DeBoer. He’s a coach of a middling to bad big conference team on his best day.

The Fisch hire almost seemed like a panic hire. It happened so fast. I know he took over an atrocious program at Arizona, and won 10 games in Year 3. However, you can turn things around in the Pac-12 very quickly. History has shown that. The Big 10 is a different animal altogether. I don't care about attrition, Washington has some really bad losses, and two of those are thanks to very undisciplined play, terrible play calling and personnel decisions.

While not as bad, and under different circumstances, Washington could miss out on a bowl game after finishing second last year. They still have to play at Penn State, Indiana and Oregon. They are not winning those games. They have to beat USC and UCLA to be bowl eligible.
TCU went from 2022 national runner up to 3-6 in 2023.

On that same note

This is ridiculous. Phil Knight and an endless supply of uniforms does not make you a blue blood.
This is kind of corny. I'm a big fan of Travis and I'm glad that he's confident in his ability. If he thinks he deserves a Heisman trophy he should be outspoken about it but there's no need to sit anything about Ashton

Yeah he sounding lame here. Why limit yourself to 95 imaginary receptions? Imagine how many yards he’d have with 150 catches.

:D:D

Back
Top Bottom