Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Berlanga 9/14 DAZN PPV

I feel like every time I watch a Jake Paul fight the opponent legit forgets how to box defend or let there hands go

All his fights seem rigged
lol. He doesn’t fight boxers except twice. The first time he lost. The second time was against a can which is probably what he should’ve been doing up to this point but instead he’s been chasing clout and money by calling out MMA fighters or senior citizens.
Alex Pereira.. :nthat:
why are we doing this? He calls out a kick boxer and MMA fighter? I’m assuming he probably fights around cruiserweight. Plenty of folks to call out or the weight class below….

Or why not ask Uncle Dana to let you fight Alex in the cage where he’s contracted to fight lol.

lol. He doesn’t fight boxers except twice. The first time he lost. The second time was against a can which is probably what he should’ve been doing up to this point but instead he’s been chasing clout and money by calling out MMA fighters or senior citizens.

why are we doing this? He calls out a kick boxer and MMA fighter? I’m assuming he probably fights around cruiserweight. Plenty of folks to call out or the weight class below….

Or why not ask Uncle Dana to let you fight Alex in the cage where he’s contracted to fight lol.
I guess my issue is Nate Diaz who is considered a striker had no idea how to get weight behind his punches or how to throw a punch at all in the early rounds

It was pretty bad

MMA fighters ain’t all of a sudden forgetting how to throw a punch

As much work as he puts in I don’t think he needs the gimmicks he settles for but it’s working for him

Unlikely. Canelo handled GGG’s shots fine, doubt Berlanga hits harder or is technically close to GGG.

I think the Berlanga fight is going to be easy work for Canelo. There's no way Berlanga has the skill set needed to pull off an upset. Even his KOs have declined against tougher opposition.

Hopefully canelo gives us a good 2025 because I can’t see the haneys/tanks/shakurs/teo’s of the boxing world give us any good fights this year

Benavidez fight can still happen 2025

Crawford still has no impressive wins, who tf is he fighting again???

Back
Top Bottom