Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Tyson vs Paul 11/15 Netflix

Shout out Bivol's ex wife :rofl: :smh:

What happened with her?

Edit: never mind. did my googles.

Fam… this is despicable. :smh:

Dmitry Bivol’s Ex-Wife Exposes Injury Secrets to Artur Beterbiev Ahead of Undisputed Title Fight

“I want to tell you everything I know: he has a stress fracture of a vertebra in his back, all his hands have been operated on and not just once, one elbow for sure, very sore knees, his left ear is constantly swelling, it has been broken many times, and fluid has accumulated in his eye many times, sometimes he can’t see well. But the main thing is that he is a coward! We need your victory, Arthur.”

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :smh:

So who you guys got? That promo was fire. I haven’t seen either of them fight much. Didn’t realize Betterbieber was 39 old man levels. Bivolvo looks rock steady out there the way he fights he looked clinical against Canelo. I really can’t tell how this fight is going to go. I saw Betterbieber get rocked a few times watching highlights though so i think Bivolvo will take this via knockout in the 8th round.

Watched both their highlights.
Bivol sets up and times shots better.
Beterbiev footwork seems jukier.
Hope the match lives up to the promotion hype

What happened with her?

Edit: never mind. did my googles.

Fam… this is despicable. :smh:

Dmitry Bivol’s Ex-Wife Exposes Injury Secrets to Artur Beterbiev Ahead of Undisputed Title Fight

“I want to tell you everything I know: he has a stress fracture of a vertebra in his back, all his hands have been operated on and not just once, one elbow for sure, very sore knees, his left ear is constantly swelling, it has been broken many times, and fluid has accumulated in his eye many times, sometimes he can’t see well. But the main thing is that he is a coward! We need your victory, Arthur.”

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :smh:

I would have thought $1100 a month in child support would be luxurious in Russia.

My dad paid less for 2 kids in the states.

Stank Davis with another smaller opponent. Let’s hold this scum accountable please

Fun fact, Lamont roach fought to a draw against Orlando Cruz

Janibek looked good, maybe crapford can fight him instead of chasing conor and canelo

Might as well call out Floyd joy, I’m sure he’s hurting for cash and attention

Reactions: OTG
I’m going with Bullybiev with a late TKO.

Prime Gvozdyk was better than Bivol, similar skill set and more power, Beterbiev easily disposed of him.

I’m inclined to go with Bivol because I think he’s a more technically sound boxer. But damn… Beterbiev breaks people apart man.

Gotta love a fighter like David benavidez in 2024. Dude is a true fighter looking for the best fights.

And let's make sure not to call bivol overrated after he gets stopped on Saturday. He's just fighting a punisher who would stop most light heavyweights in history.

got no dog in the fight, just love seeing the best fighting the best

with that said, i was gon’ go with the underdog and the better boxer in bivol but he is actually a slight favorite by vegas which im kind of surprised to see

i think id stick with bivol with a slight edge still but just really looking forward to a good fight and hoping to see a trilogy between the two if its great

It would be interesting to see if this gets a trilogy because of Beterbiev’s age. No age shaming, just acknowledging that father time is undefeated.

And there’s been some speculation that he was limping at the weigh ins. That wouldn't exactly bode well for him if true, because he got injured earlier this year. That’s what postponed the initial fight date because it was supposed to have happened in June or July iirc.

Bivol on rhythm just racks up points almost unstoppably. Beterbiev obvious is just as sound with better power but has less output.

At 39 coming off injuries, I can understand why a lot of people are picking Bivol.

I am actually leaning toward Beterbiev to take the W.

Art got crazy stamina and workrate for how hard he hits. I agree that whatever gap people think Bivol has over Beterbiev in the boxing aspect is nowhere near as wide as people make it out to be. Gvozdyk was better than Bivol is right now and he made dude retire

Back
Top Bottom