Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Tyson vs Paul 11/15 Netflix

Of this era I think prime Kovalev is the only guy that would have given Beterbiev problems.

That jab and that right hand would kept the fight at Kov’s distance.

Still trying to figure out what anyone has seen out of bivol to make people believe he's has a real chance in this fight lol. Maybe its the canelo fight but i dont rate canelo highly as everyone knows by now. This **** ain't even a 60/40 fight more like 80/20. Ain't no one surviving being in the ring with dude for 36 minutes.

Still trying to figure out what anyone has seen out of bivol to make people believe he's has a real chance in this fight lol. Maybe its the canelo fight but i dont rate canelo highly as everyone knows by now. This **** ain't even a 60/40 fight more like 80/20. Ain't no one surviving being in the ring with dude for 36 minutes.

You’re out of your mind if you don’t think Bivol has the skills to outbox Beterbiev and win a decision.

Plus Beterbiev has shown himself to be very hittable over the last few years.

I want Beterbiev to win, but I think it’s 55/45 in favor of Bivol.

You’re out of your mind if you don’t think Bivol has the skills to outbox Beterbiev and win a decision.

Plus Beterbiev has shown himself to be very hittable over the last few years.

I want Beterbiev to win, but I think it’s 55/45 in favor of Bivol.
We'll revisit this in just a few hours to see how out of my mind I really am lol

Apparently the whole main card isn’t on ESPN

image.jpg

someone tell me what time the main event actually starts for california time. i really don’t want to miss this signed up for espn+ for it. it sounds like 330 pm.

Back
Top Bottom