Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish Tobias didn't get paid so much bc he's one of the few players I feel a team would give us for Randle. He's similar in age, has some inconsistencies but also has talent. I feel his faster paced style fits better with our young core than Randle's but he'd take up too much cap. Unless the 76ers will take Fournier + Randle which clears the money to rent him for 1 year

We can get better than Tobias Harris for Randle.

These are some players we probably have interest in

KAT
Alex Caruso
Beal
Kuzma
Jerami Grant
OG

Unlikely: Jaylen Brown, Giannis

I love Mitch but I think his lack of offense hurts us at times

6.5 ppg in the postseason with only dunks, put-backs or below the rim layups

if he even had like a little floater it would be helpful. i wouldn't call bam a great offensive player but the difference betweenn him and mitch on that end was massive

I really wouldn't be surprised if KAT is a Knick this summer. there's a lot of smoke and I think its a matter of time before we trade for him (not saying i would do it)

We really could have been in the Conference finals man.

:smh: 🙁
No we couldn't have :lol:

These past few seasons have had me the most detached as a Knicks fan. I don't like how the majority of these main guys play and I really don't like how they play as a team. They sorry.

They were going to find a way to lose cuz they are that bad. They dont have it. It was an achivement that they made it to 6 games in the 2nd round.

Only chance they had is if there were multiple injuries on the opposing team. Only chance.

Master Zik Master Zik I completely disagree.

Brunson is an automatic 2nd round guy. We dominated a healthy Cavs (who pretty much everyone had us losing to) and lost to Miami. Woulda lost to the Bucks in round 2 also.

We also had the youngest team in the playoffs with the least experience.

As long as Brunson is here and we have all these picks, there is a reason to be optimistic enough to build on this.

Master Zik Master Zik I completely disagree.

Brunson is an automatic 2nd round guy. We dominated a healthy Cavs (who pretty much everyone had us losing to) and lost to Miami. Woulda lost to the Bucks in round 2 also.

We also had the youngest team in the playoffs with the least experience.

As long as Brunson is here and we have all these picks, there is a reason to be optimistic enough to build on this.
After reading this post I'm not sure what you're dosagreeing with.

The team is sorry. The 2nd round was an accomplishment in itself.

The rest is just how I feel about the team. Don't really matter if you disagree with that.

We can get better than Tobias Harris for Randle.

These are some players we probably have interest in

KAT
Alex Caruso
Beal
Kuzma
Jerami Grant
OG

Unlikely: Jaylen Brown, Giannis

This is what Kat will be getting paid below. Randle makes $25-29mil a season over the next 3 years. I'd rather Randle sit on the bench and get paid every year to do nothing than to pay Kat this insanity

IMG_9215.jpeg

After reading this post I'm not sure what you're dosagreeing with.

The team is sorry. The 2nd round was an accomplishment in itself.

The rest is just how I feel about the team. Don't really matter if you disagree with that.

Lmao bruh this is a forum. To engage in discussion.

If you feel the team is sorry and this most disengaged you have ever been then no idea why even post in here.

We had a historically bad offensive playoff performance and were a few possessions away from a game 7 against a team that was in the ECF 3 out of the last 4 years.

Yes we could've been in the ECF. Despite how trash we were.

Lmao bruh this is a forum. To engage in discussion.

If you feel the team is sorry and this most disengaged you have ever been then no idea why even post in here.
Cuz I ****ing want to and its a reflection on how bad I think the team is.

And most importantly it doesn't ****ing matter if you have no idea why I'm posting in here.
We had a historically bad offensive playoff performance and were a few possessions away from a game 7 against a team that was in the ECF 3 out of the last 4 years.

Yes we could've been in the ECF. Despite how trash we were.
Definitely not. You're wrong :lol:

You just engaging in delusional Knicks fan activities with that.

I think Thibs should get one more year. He has major flaws but he does get the most out of a team in his way, as infuriating as that is. The young guys need more reps in these situations.

We can't really afford to take a step back and miss the playoffs again.

I think Thibs should get one more year. He has major flaws but he does get the most out of a team in his way, as infuriating as that is. The young guys need more reps in these situations.

We can't really afford to take a step back and miss the playoffs again.
While this is partially true ....

He also stagnates and hinder player development and progression. I still bring it back to Jimmy Butler ... he has been on record saying he didn't believe in Butler superstar potential even after he was label superstar toll a few years later IIRC.

I love Mitch but I think his lack of offense hurts us at times

6.5 ppg in the postseason with only dunks, put-backs or below the rim layups

if he even had like a little floater it would be helpful. i wouldn't call bam a great offensive player but the difference betweenn him and mitch on that end was massive

I really wouldn't be surprised if KAT is a Knick this summer. there's a lot of smoke and I think its a matter of time before we trade for him (not saying i would do it)
He got the money now, he should go train with Olajuwon.

They won’t get rid of Randle for expirings. We strike out on 99% of top FAs everytime we do this.

Trade for an established player is the only option

Back
Top Bottom