Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20240204_110506.jpg

I saw that and was heated, Chump!

Guys idk if you heard but the World Cup Final will be in NJ/NY at MetLife in 2026.

This game alone will generate $2B in revenue for the city if you work for the City in any capacity expect a pay increase. 14,000 new jobs if you guys are looking.

both OG and grimes are out tonight... not sure how sustainable it is to play brunson along with the other guys 40 plus minutes

Deuce, Grimes, OG, Hart, MitchRob minutes will give teams nightmares. That alone should be enuff for a good bench on both ends.

If something is brewing w/ Murray to NY, QG hopefully lands in Houston on the other end of the deal.

Not the biggest DJM supporter but he is an AS talent that can carry an offense when needed. He needs structure and good leadership. Good thing the Knicks have both.

Navy jerseys tough. Just cant get with the jumpman logo. :smh:

I may be the minority Knicks fan but I liked MJ when he played for the bulls. Granted it’s because I knew we’d lose anyway so might as well enjoy watching greatness :lol: . But I’ll always remember being up 10 with 3-4 minutes to go and always find ways to choke to Scottie and Mike :smh:

Ehhh I'll be honest...I hated Jordan growing up but I actually grew to respect his legend after he retired from the bulls the 2nd time.

Back
Top Bottom