Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we need another shot creator honestly. If it isn't a fast break all of our buckets are hard to come across and it's all Brunson centric. Randle coming back will help with that but even then I think its something to look into.

Randle can bring the ball up too. No one on the Pacers is pressing Randle. Would literally be a sweep with him.

Team really just needs to be healthy and use those damn draft picks on college players ready to contribute.

Diakate, Jeffries, Milton, etc wont cut it.

^ thats why its important to draft some guys this year instead of trading the picks... im sure we can pick up some type of value...Julius won't be traded unless its for a superstar and no it shouldn't be for donovan either...I think the front office wants to see how this team plays in next years playoffs if we are 100% healthy then make some drastic changes

Damn this really just hit me hard…

🥺

IMG_5372.jpeg

At least we have baseball season to carry us through

I’m not going lie I’ve only watched like 3 Yankees games in full from start to finish.

The Knicks end of the season and playoff run has fully consumed me.

But yea I’ll be watching more.

Yo you’re a punk *** ***** if you’re in NYC talking down on the Knicks

Bill Simmons is trying to be relevant saying Knicks will overpay to get Bridges. Such a lazy narrative. Think we end up with the same team plus depth.

Last edited:
At least we have baseball season to carry us through

Nah man, the Mets don’t hit the same. But we got the Olympics in the summer to tie us over. My girl Simone will get that gold.

🖕da Mets [unless I’m out of state]

NYY beisbol tho is where I’ll be for the summer.

For the Mets fans in here, sorry you guys suck rn btw.

Gentlemen! This Knicks thread is neutral ground. Let’s save the Subway Beef for the baseball threads.

Back
Top Bottom