Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now really isn’t the time to be concerned w/ who the Knicks draft. They are in win now mode and nowhere near bad enuff to begin looking to the lottery.

They don’t make that trade for OG w/o some assurances from CAA. MitchRob was taken out by a scam artist. He was rounding back into form b4 that dirty play. iHart is great but it’s the combination of the 2 that makes the lineup what it is.

Seeing the defending champs about to get taken out to pasture, right or wrong, is giving me solace in this hour.

Now really isn’t the time to be concerned w/ who the Knicks draft. They are in win now mode and nowhere near bad enuff to begin looking to the lottery.

They don’t make that trade for OG w/o some assurances from CAA. MitchRob was taken out by a scam artist. He was rounding back into form b4 that dirty play. iHart is great but it’s the combination of the 2 that makes the lineup what it is.

Seeing the defending champs about to get taken out to pasture, right or wrong, is giving me solace in this hour.
NBA is shifting. Rooting for the Wolves to win because **** the Pacers and Celtics LOL.

Mitch might have to get traded in order to retain iHart.

Love Mitch and it will be sad to see him go but he’s too injury prone.

Good morning

^ this is just me few mins ago

So proud of our boys. Their hustle and grit are beautiful things to watch. One of the amazing seasons I've ever seen

New York Forever!

Nothing is guaranteed but the core is under contract long term, cap situation is clean, and the FO has plenty of draft picks to work with. And I think most importantly, the team has a clear identity.

OG will be back. Hartenstein will be if the money from another team is close enough to our $17M/year offer. Improve on the margins & run it back.

Really need them to take roster spots 10-15 seriously, though. :lol:

We know who should be blamed for this ....

1000007432.jpg

:smh:

I wouldn’t be mad at the idea of keeping him or trading him with a pick for a younger player. We have a lot of good assets here with trade exceptions and picks to get role players.

It was all fun and games during the series, but fully healthy, yall are a problem. So many players that play with maximum effort.

I can understand why even in defeat yall giving these guys a standing ovation, contrary to the Lakers, we know most of our players are selfish, heartless, bums.

If yall was 100% healthy, yall would be in the Finals, this team healthy is better than Boston.

I think I read we only owe 2 mill out of his 19 mill if we keep him, but that 19 mill expiring as a trade asset is juicy.

Ohhhhhh

I thought he was a free agent this Summer. Not next Summer.

My bad.

Yea we’re brining him back. See how he does until the deadline. If not good then we’ll trade him.

Back
Top Bottom