Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can tell which “personalities” are trying to attach themselves to the Knicks name by any means.

Yup, Him wearing a Brunson jersey for "losing a bet" always felt like stunt just to get attention for his show. The rest of the shenanigans that's come after just proves it even more.

I don’t think I even want to add a star. I would only trade Randle if we think he’s becoming injury prone or not going to resign. You run this team back and add depth, they make a Finals run.

The disrespect to Julius Randle by the media especially in NY lol. They forgot all about him and what we were doing back in January. I wish we could get Mikal Bridges but it would be impossible to do it straight up with the Nets.

- OG will get his $
- Bojan will return
- Hartenstein, unsure if he'll return cause i can see a team throwing him a great contract. I feel like Spurs/OKC will be interested
- I dont think we can keep Burks

1716308779309.png

- OG will get his $
- Bojan will return
- Hartenstein, unsure if he'll return cause i can see a team throwing him a great contract. I feel like Spurs/OKC will be interested
- I dont think we can keep Burks

1716308779309.png
Everyone under McBride can go. We should obviously re-sign iHart and OG. As much as I like him, trade Mitch, our longest tenured Knick but he is just to injury prone for us. If we can keep Bojan and Precious for a decent price, they would be good off the bench. I think we should see how Randle meshes with our new core and then see what we can get during the trade deadline. We got this far even with all those injuries, so a few minor tweaks here and there wouldn't be bad.

We also need more athletic and taller players that are versatile.

But just go get Anthony Edwards lol!!!

McBride needs to stay. He’s a bulldog and probably our hardest worker. He makes nothing compared to his potential value off the bench. Already becoming a good shooter.

Don’t get me wrong it’s great for the team…

He’s already a hero, this would make him a legend.

Just not a fan of giving billionaires discounts.

Always got something to complain about lol. Be mad at the salary cap if you wanna trip over something. That decision is not giving a billionaire a discount in and of itself.

Back
Top Bottom