Official '24 NYK off-season thread, go ny go

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20221121-114516.png

Screenshot_20221121-115833.png

Last edited:
How many pts SGA dropping on us tonight fellas? 40? 50? Will Josh Giddey have another triple double? :nerd:

I could do with less IQ to see some Svi sharpshooting. He really doesn’t playmake all too well & again the depth.

Not trying to **** on kid too hard cuz he is a good pick. Some team will overpay him but I pray its not NY.

Package him & Randle for a couple firsts for all I care.

Good job finishing the road trip 3-2.

Knicks have a really good trio of bigs right now between Mitch, Sims & iHart. And now Sims looks ready for a bigger role.

Have to have to have to trade Randle by the deadline. Can start Obi & bring Sims in to play some backup 4 if they go full development.

His [Sims] defensive versatility is already showing up. The vertical spacing he creates is insane and well documented. More Obi x Sims time for that action is so much prettier to watch than Julius Struggle on the ground.

And Deuce is a game changer as expected. He will get into the rotation soon enough. He’s still passive to IQ so imo that’s another rzn son gotta go. Grimes & Deuce are better fits in the bench rotation that is tight to crack.

Randle & IQ might make for a lucrative trade. So many problems solved in one move if they strike at the right time. I hope both continue to play well :emoji_pray: .

Hair on fire after a win? Wildin.

Hart about to be the back up back up. Sims coming for his minutes. Hart might be trade bait by the deadline.

Back
Top Bottom