Official '24 NYK off-season thread, happy birthday to JRS

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After letting it marinate. Some thoughts about this trade:

-The ball movement is about to be insane. No ball stoppers now.
-The paint will be wide open for Brunson
-Mitch off the bench for 25mpg might be whats best to prolong his career
-McBride as 6th man, he'll have every opportunity to show out again
-We need more depth. Again.

I'm curious how the lineup will look like once Mitch is healthy... I'm not sure I like OG at the 4... What about when we play good teams who have good wings...but I agree it might be best to have Mitch as a backup to prevent injuries

I'm curious how the lineup will look like once Mitch is healthy... I'm not sure I like OG at the 4... What about when we play good teams who have good wings...but I agree it might be best to have Mitch as a backup to prevent injuries

Probably start Brunson, Bridges, OG, Precious, KAT against bigger teams. Hart and Precious should rotate as starters depending on the match up. To keep Mitch healthy, he should come off the bench.

Idc how soft this man’s voice is anymore. He will be supported from now until the NY is no longer his home court.

Still have faith in Sims & hope he’s around too. He just needs to play defense and catch lobs. Could already been getting ready for an increased role knowing that Mitch was out. Deuce & he actually makes a pretty stout defensive duo in drop coverage. They’ll be good at the 5 spot and have Achuihuaha back to his natural role as backup PF.

Still want a premier 4 so Hart can go back to the bench so pipe dream scenario w/ GM 🧢 ;
0810DD20-4C94-48E4-811C-9B4378952A50.jpeg

Love my guy, bday twin and all, here but he could fetch something good & more reliable then I’m for it at this point.

The real end of an era if he is moved.

I'd start Hart. We need rebounding with that unit more than shooting.

Find another wing in free agency for bench depth. Maybe bring back Doug McDermott/Gallo.

Rumor going around is Knicks are in talks with Pelicans for a Trey Murphy/Mitchell Robinson trade

i've been seeing this too. i've also seen rumors about Nick Richards. Trey is a great defender than can shoot the 3. a starting lineup up Brunson, Bridges, OG, Trey, and KAT would be top 3 in the league. then you have Deuce, Hart, and Richards coming off the bench? add a shooter and Precious and you can't tell me this roster isnt better (on paper) than last year.

i've been seeing this too. i've also seen rumors about Nick Richards. Trey is a great defender than can shoot the 3. a starting lineup up Brunson, Bridges, OG, Trey, and KAT would be top 3 in the league. then you have Deuce, Hart, and Richards coming off the bench? add a shooter and Precious and you can't tell me this roster isnt better (on paper) than last year.

Only one true big man in that lineup; asking OG to play the 4 until Mitch comes back; no big off the bench; the next biggest body off bench is precious at 6’8”. One of biggest mistakes was not signing Iheart to a 3 year deal when he was a FA with the clips.

Back
Top Bottom