Official '24 NYK off-season thread, happy birthday to JRS

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realized Jericho changed his number 🤔

*solved after rewatching his tape. Back to HS & college.

Last edited:
I remember dudes in here saying KAT was basically Tobias Harris…

Time will tell.

Hate to lose Donte but I do believe we are closer to that ship after this trade.
Tobias Harris is absolutely bunZ. KAT defended Jokic in the playoffs and was successful in neutralizing him. I don't think he can beat Joel one on one. But that's the least of our worries.

^ he's on a cheap contract and one of our only backup centers... I'm hoping he improves this year and if not then give the keys to the rookie

Not trying to hate on Sims, but why do we still have him?
Depth? Before iHart became him it was Sims starting. Mitch is too injury prone not to have some insurance. KAT not very durable of late neither.

He has insane bounce & is in the Thibs School for NBA Bigs. Reported to be had been working on his jumper especially. He just might be something someday.

Depth? Before iHart became him it was Sims starting. Mitch is too injury prone not to have some insurance. KAT not very durable of late neither.

He has insane bounce & is in the Thibs School for NBA Bigs. Reported to be had been working on his jumper especially. He just might be something someday.
I only asked because when ever he plays he seems a bit lost(?) if that makes sense. But yeah I hope he can pull it together, especially this season.

I only asked because when ever he plays he seems a bit lost(?) if that makes sense. But yeah I hope he can pull it together, especially this season.
Yea, it’s tough position to learn. & in limited opportunity making it even tougher.

I hope so too.

The fans wanted Mitch gone when he was still green cuz he couldn’t play w/o fouling.

Difference between Sims and Mitch is Sims was a 4/5 year player in college. You would think he'd be way more seasoned by now. Curious to see his improvement after all these offseason vids.

Mitch was basically drafted straight out of high school.

GY59rbrXAAAnrU8

GY59-U9XkAAGC1s

GY5-OdrW8AEiB3B

GY5_xROXwAAzqG7

**** it, bring back Melo

Dude would be more productive than Haslem's last ~5 years in Miami so why not? He deserves his retirement tour and it'll give a lot of folks a chance to pickup that Knicks Melo jersey that M&N doesn't seem to want to make:lol:

Back
Top Bottom