Official '24 NYK off-season thread; IHart is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope yall voted today. Brunson deserves that All star spot.
FkeHG5eUoAICjoj.jpg

Early Knox ii sighting & a 3 :smokin

That’s enough of that tho. Keep mauling those rebounds and start hitting more shots pls.

Edit: Miss my guy Burks frfr. GM 🧢; trade for him & OG right now and see how much damage this team can do in a playoff series or two.

Last edited:
Good win front to back.

Thibs has to improve his bench rotation and strategy tho. IQ has been the only bench player scoring, likely cause he knows his role and gets consistent minutes.

Improvements in bench performance and 3 pointer defense will take us up another notch or bite us in the playoffs if we don’t get it together.

As much as I’ve expressed my displeasure with Randle’s attitude and lack of effort at times, I must say this was a monster game even though it was against a sub-par Pistons team that is also short handed.

Brunson continuing his solid play. We might have a chance at 2 All-Stars this year. :nerd:

we can gain some good ground in the standings in the next couple games. Next 4 are very winnable games.

can’t really complain about the position we are in so far this season.

Yeah right now we're cruising. The young guys are getting PT. Our best guys are holding up well.

I'll take it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom