Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Jalen Brunson signs extension

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait so what is the prize for the in season tourney?

is there even any incentive for contending teams to play their stars during it??

Why are we so against paying Quickley? Some players that are currently being paid around what IQ will probably get:

1689165620707.png

24 years old, 6MOY runner up, our best perimeter defender, and we don't want to give him market value.

Why are we so against paying Quickley? Some players that are currently being paid around what IQ will probably get:

1689165620707.png

24 years old, 6MOY runner up, our best perimeter defender, and we don't want to give him market value.

Bc all of those guys start, except maybe Harris. Not good value to pay a bench player that much.

Yes, Quick comes off the bench but he's playing 30 minutes a night & closing games. Not like he's playing 12 minutes.

Who is this magical player who is a) better than him, b) cheaper than him, and c) even available to sign/trade for?

Yes, Quick comes off the bench but he's playing 30 minutes a night & closing games. Not like he's playing 12 minutes.

Who is this magical player who is a) better than him, b) cheaper than him, and c) even available to sign/trade for?
I like IQ and if we can get him for a 100 mil I’d be ok, but if not the only swap I’d like to see is him for OG.

I really think though we are preparing for Quick to out price us, so we probably negotiating a contract but can’t agree to anything so if quick come with the “I need 140” after seeing these FA signings we might not have a choice but to trade him. Might be similar to the Dallas and Brunson situation.

I really think though we are preparing for Quick to out price us, so we probably negotiating a contract but can’t agree to anything so if quick come with the “I need 140” after seeing these FA signings we might not have a choice but to trade him. Might be similar to the Dallas and Brunson situation.

bingo. 100mil for 5 years is pretty fair in today's market, but i have the same impression that he wants more and thats a no for me dawg. ~30 mil a year for a player coming off the bench is wild. i'd rather package him for a starter or more impactful non-PG.

They just signed another guard in White Donte to 4 years for about half of that 9 figure demand. He handles the rock & passes and shoots. Clearly a bench player.

With the CBA expanding next summer again, Quick might just be in for a bigger payday than the Knicks are willing to spend.

Jaylen Martin with the game winner in ot:smokin

Maybe a nice grab and stash.

First win in SL smh.

Fire Thibs!

How about we borrow harden for a year and see what happens ? 👀

137ED192-8DA7-490C-982D-795FD875E814.jpeg

It’s a legit 2 guard next to brunson, while still keeping the core 👀

If not you can find me underneath the Brooklyn bridge 😂

Its time for a new poll question, we can move past Dame for now. But Have ya'll ever tasted y'all significant others breast milk? Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom