Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Jalen Brunson signs extension

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They gonna be paying that man under the table for the next decade or so which is fine with me.

The window is wide open now so we gotta make it happen.

^ blame the front office if the team doesn't win... Jalen already gave them the flexibility to bring in talent... He already took a pay cut and recruited his friends...

The advantage of being a star in NY. I'd argue he's the most popular active athlete after Aaron Judge. He'll have a lot of endorsement deals. You'll see him everywhere.

f010c7c1-2845-41a8-92a0-1664e2455279_322x408.jpg

Naw I don’t blame hartenstein. He wasn’t making much prior to this deal. OG though….
Yeah, I think OG is under a lot of pressure to both perform and stay healthy. As a fan, especially a New York one, I can tell you that if these things don't happen, it could get really ugly for him here—probably worse than it did for Randle. Speaking of Randle, I don't think he's under pressure anymore. He came in, played his heart out, and despite some frustrating moments, he gave us a reason to believe again. That's just my opinion.

As long as OG continues to play with effort when he's able to I think he'll be ok. Plus we have Bridges to help him out defensively now.

This season should be a good time.

Back
Top Bottom