Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DSJR looks like a completely different player than when he was with us. Phil really messed with that dude's head.

Always knew the kid was talented. We did him and Knox dirty.

- Mitch for DPOY.

- We finally got our franchise PG.

- Looks like the FO is gonna have to trade Fournier to get Thibs to stop playing him. There is no reason for him to be starting or getting this many minutes. Only reason this was such a close game. Cam's length, defense and transition play would've blown this game wide open.

- Obi also needs much more playing time.

I didn’t realize the Wizards 1st rd pick this year is going to us. We need to wish they lose at all cost.

Imagine if we landed Vic through the Wizards misery !!!

I didn’t realize the Wizards 1st rd pick this year is going to us. We need to wish they lose at all cost.

Imagine if we landed Vic through the Wizards misery !!!

It's a lottery protected pick so for us to get it, Washington has to make the playoffs

:lol:

Good teams will win the games they must. Glad they were able to withstand Charlotte cuz Fri & next week will be a real test.

DSJ looks like a player :pimp:. Shame Phil didn’t draft him that year.

If either starting guard dressed for them yesterday it woulda been an L. JB showed up when needed but he was getting WORKED most of the night on the other end.

In other news…
Lolakers gonna be sellers very soon & there is need for some depth control to get the best players on the floor.

BEC26F34-C1C8-4F54-815D-BBC848B8D1AF.jpeg

🙏 Mr. Rose gets in on a win-win-win like this. Both of those players lost have their replacements on the team already.

Sweet deal for LA too. Those are major upgrades to that **** show they’re running with.

Pacers probably require an additional pick or something tbf.

Damn, I guess last nights game wasn't good enough for espn to talk about. But of course they'll talk about the Lakers and Nets....

3-4 and I'm happy with that schedule.

RJ will keep getting better. Add a couple things each season. Hit your free throws. Convert at the rim. Average 3 point. Keep up the defense and I'll be happy this season.

peripheral defense is still a big issue, but i really think the knicks can grab at least 3 wins over this upcoming stretch

Tonite can legitimize some playoff bets.
The Bucks are very beatable by this team. Wall off the paint for Yannis as much as possible & contest shots. They’re missing a couple key pieces to the squad so they gotta take advantage.

Offensively it will be gr8 if RJ gets off to a quick start. More Brunson doing Brunson things is key ofc but he’s going against Jrue. RJ has to show up tonite.

Keep up the ball movement otherwise & mitigate Randle’s ball handling. The starters just need to match the other starters output. Knicks will win with the bench.

Their advantage most nights is that bench and depth. Can’t speak for all but they have to be very upper echelon as far as benches around the league go.

Trade Evan. Quick can go too.
Gonna need more Obi.

If we beat the Hawks, Nets and Wolves ... Ill be happy. **** them teams!!!!
**** the wolves especially lmfao their offer for
Tonite can legitimize some playoff bets.
The Bucks are very beatable by this team. Wall off the paint for Yannis as much as possible & contest shots. They’re missing a couple key pieces to the squad so they gotta take advantage.

Offensively it will be gr8 if RJ gets off to a quick start. More Brunson doing Brunson things is key ofc but he’s going against Jrue. RJ has to show up tonite.

Keep up the ball movement otherwise & mitigate Randle’s ball handling. The starters just need to match the other starters output. Knicks will win with the bench.

Their advantage most nights is that bench and depth. Can’t speak for all but they have to be very upper echelon as far as benches around the league go.

Trade Evan. Quick can go too.
Gonna need more Obi.
Tonight is all dependent on containing Giannis. Hopefully we can contest the paint and fastbreaks.

Back
Top Bottom