Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe a stupid question, but i never know with these statements teams put out about injuries.

Is a contusion worse than a sprain? Lol

Just wondering if Brunson gonna be out a couple games, cause I would love to see McBride get as much playing time as possible right now while he’s gaining confidence.

Maybe a stupid question, but i never know with these statements teams put out about injuries.

Is a contusion worse than a sprain? Lol

Just wondering if Brunson gonna be out a couple games, cause I would love to see McBride get as much playing time as possible right now while he’s gaining confidence.
100%

I wanted Duece to be the starting PG this year but it is what it is. So now I rather be cautious and sit JB and start Duece.

I wonder what would happenn if he excel? Suggestions?

Duece
RJ
Grimes
Randle
Mitch

Would be nice ...

Last edited:
I wonder what would happenn if he excel? Suggestions?

absolutely nothing. with Thibs, Deuce is more likely to get benched than get even more minutes with a healthy roster. Cam was starting and playing well, but somehow ended up with DNPs. Thibs is a dunce.

GOOGLE.png

I think this is fair? Beverley, Nunn and Jones carry neutral to negative value. Beverley and Nunn are expirings, Jones has a player option for next season at the minimum.

Reddish has residual potential, but I think it's more like neutral value. Fournier is a negative contract. I think the second rounders balance it out, but let me know what you guys think? Could probably haggle over the second rounders. Don't think it's worth it to the Knicks to attach a first rounder by any means to get off Fournier in this trade.

Why would we move all those draft picks if they are in need of shooting? If anything they should give us some assets back.

Because the Fournier contract is untradable without adding assets this year.

Would clear a good chunk of cap space for us to chase another star we won't get or add on another bad contract in FA.

We don’t even need an actual all star. We need a 3 and D wing. We’re going to be thin at 2/3 with only RJ and Grimes.

GOOGLE.png

I think this is fair? Beverley, Nunn and Jones carry neutral to negative value. Beverley and Nunn are expirings, Jones has a player option for next season at the minimum.

Reddish has residual potential, but I think it's more like neutral value. Fournier is a negative contract. I think the second rounders balance it out, but let me know what you guys think? Could probably haggle over the second rounders. Don't think it's worth it to the Knicks to attach a first rounder by any means to get off Fournier in this trade.

🤣

Bro ... ya mFing lakers fans are dillusional!!!

Aint no way Im giving any draft picks for that BS trade. I rather keep Evan and Cam in the dog house .... than being in who?????

What you're proposing is for the Knicks to give you someone that automatically is going to spread the floor for you guys with Evan and draft picks so you can go ahead and trade Westbrooks using those same draft picks.

If Evans contract is untradeable why are there already rumora of suitors for him? Obviously there's a market. Dude is only a year removed from making the most 3 in Knicks history ... someone probably values that more than D.

Did Hubert dirty :lol:

Besides being disgusted by this .. I see that Duece might get heavy minutes today. Probably should be starting over IQ, but who ****ing knows with Thibs.

We might very well see Rose starting and IQ coming off the bench before Duece.

Besides being disgusted by this .. I see that Duece might get heavy minutes today. Probably should be starting over IQ, but who ****ing knows with Thibs.

We might very well see Rose starting and IQ coming off the bench before Duece.
I’m starting to warm up on Deuce.

BR is trash btw. Even though we have no reason to trust our FO, i highly doubt they’ll continue to pay Evan to ride the bench. There’s a market for him, but I don’t think they’ll attach picks just to dump him.

Back
Top Bottom