Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope JB is good for Wed. night.

That ankle got a heavy body landing on and twisting it pretty bad there in the 4th.

Now that the young guys have been a part of the longest winning streak this season, I don't think there's any turning back.

Well until someone ends up in the doghouse at least.

I missed the last 2 games, and we won and now I'm lowkey scared to watch any games this week. If we win when I don't watch then damn 😑

Question...is the way we won these games sustainable? Or is Randle on a "no fans in the stands" hot streak like 2 seasons ago?

The defense is sustainable.

Im just worried how none of our wins all year have been against a quality team or a team that wasnt missing an injured star.

Im just worried how none of our wins all year have been against a quality team or a team that wasnt missing an injured star.

Which means we are beating the teams we need this. No one here expected us to be a top team in the east anyway. Staying around .500 is what’s expected.

I was going to say the samething, but the Cavs had its star and so did the Hawks. Plus the both CHA and SAC victories were in convincing fasion and they didn't struggle.

So here we are.

Cavs was a good win even though they were missing Allen.

Denver - missing Jokic
Hawks - missing Murray
Kings - missing Fox
Sixers - missing Embiid/Harden

I want to see us a beat .500 plus team when they're at full strength.

It’s sick how Mike Breen and other analyst are giving Thibs the credit for the “9 man rotation” when he HAD to resort to this cause of injuries.

Same thing with playing the young guys…

This guy gonna be here for his entire contract.

It’s sick how Mike Breen and other analyst are giving Thibs the credit for the “9 man rotation” when he HAD to resort to this cause of injuries.

it consistently happens with this coach somehow. blows me away that once he picks up a few wins against more mediocre teams he's looked at as some technical wizard who has made all the right moves to bring about this small win streak that's somehow going change the trajectory of the knicks this season. what's changed?

thibodeau will be here because once he's gone it's one step closer to putting leon rose out on the street. leon rose has created enough space for himself to survive the criticism

I wouldn’t be mad if we traded for Lavine if Bulls blowin it up. Id we were to ever land Lavine, Thibs never getting fired though lol

We should look into trading with Charlotte for Miles Bridge

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be mad if we traded for Lavine if Bulls blowin it up. Id we were to ever land Lavine, Thibs never getting fired though lol

We should look into trading with Charlotte for Miles Bridge

Miles Bridge remains unsigned as a restricted FA

Miles Bridge remains unsigned as a restricted FA

Yes I’m all for plugging him at the 3 then

Mitch
Randle
Miles Bridges
RJ
Brunson

Then we can package RJ for whoever when it’s time (Lavine / Beal / Booker) ???

Nothing new bro.

Once one of this kids have a bad game or get slightly injured and his people are back he will resort to the same old ****.

Despicable!!

Back
Top Bottom