Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BR is trash btw. Even though we have no reason to trust our FO, i highly doubt they’ll continue to pay Evan to ride the bench. There’s a market for him, but I don’t think they’ll attach picks just to dump him.
And they shouldn't ....

They way our starting offense was with Evan,

JB
RJ
 Evan
Randle
Mitch

It's easy to see that Evans flauds were very glaring. You have 3 MFs that are food on the Dside. Just RJ and Mitch really trying to clamp down.

With another team that is well rounded on D and need scoring, Evan ia money. Obviously he needs reps and minutes to show that.

GMs aren't stupid, they know he can help a borderline contender or a title contender that needs the extra shooting.

So to say his salary is hard to move, IMO is crazy talk.

Again thats my personal opinion <---

Loving what I’m seeing from the young guys. Hate that it’s saving Thib’s job. But as long as we winning, I’m cool lol

Loving what I’m seeing from the young guys. Hate that it’s saving Thib’s job. But as long as we winning, I’m cool lol
Even when Thibs won the COY, we (Knicks Fans) still saw his inability to make adjustments and were upsets about his rotations. It was just more noticeable during the playoffs. So yeah we gave him credit but most of us saw that he is not the future coach ...

This run jusg goes to show you how bad (stubborn)of a coach he is. The refusal to make adjustments, play young guys, experiment for me is not acceptable.

This is out of desperation and it's working but eventually it will hunt the team when he rides and die because it was working and not anymore.

Need to trade Randle now, stock through the roof.

RJ shot been improved this past week.

Brunson has been sent from heaven.

****in hate this dumb *** 2 for 1 play we do. Let’s get up one awful shot and hope for one good shot after.

Back
Top Bottom