Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these are the times someone needs to be in randles ear telling him to reel it in

its literal make or break at these junctions of a game

20230116_182954.jpg

I think the problem with RJ this year is that Brunson is playing good and Randle offensively is playing good so Thibs depends on them two and everyone else have to get scraps ....

Maybe I'm just seeing things differently idk. I get it, you have to go with the hot hands but ****, you committed 100milli for this kid ... run plays to get him more involved.

Now that KP is playing within himself & not getting as severely injured, I’d welcome a coming homecoming reunion with the Diddy backings for the one time 🦄.

Son gotta come as a FA tho. He’d likely start at C but ol’ boy ain’t surviving a szn playing traditional Thibs minutes. An equal share of Mitch/KP should help both stay fresh for the szn+.

Now that KP is playing within himself & not getting as severely injured, I’d welcome a coming homecoming reunion with the Diddy backings for the one time 🦄.

Son gotta come as a FA tho. He’d likely start at C but ol’ boy ain’t surviving a szn playing traditional Thibs minutes. An equal share of Mitch/KP should help both stay fresh for the szn+.

No, no Hoezingis here sorry. He’s done in blue and orange.

Back
Top Bottom