Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jerseys 🔥

This early stretch of the East’s best on the schedule is not what they needed.

I’m all about continuity and building on what you have but most of this team been together for 3 years and haven’t shown that much growth, with that said you need to fire Thibs and look at what Fournier, Randle, RJ and Picks can get you.

These last 3 losses have been coaching losses.

The personnel was good enough to compete in all games but adjustments and strategy were sorely lacking.

Milwaukee was the only acceptable loss, as they're the best team in the league but we could've still won that one with better execution.

We're playing 4 on 5 with Fournier starting and Thibs refuses to pivot.

I really like what I Hart brings to the game but how come he didn't have to prove himself like Obi, McBride & Sims?

We have weapons and may have one of the deepest rosters in the league tbh but that abundance of potential will quickly turn into a train wreck with a coach hellbent on doing things his way, when that's clearly not the path to success.

Thibodeau has got to go.

Last edited:
After Toppin got off in the 2nd and Thibs pulled him just to make the sub for Randle, I turned the game off.

Thibs gonna do the same bullship he been doing with the rotations.

Toppin has made big improvements and is looking very confident, its a shame he and Thib’s daughter have an affair going on. Smh

Randle is a bum!

if this keeps continuing with the inconsistent playing time I feel like obi will ask for a trade

damn, yall are giving up on RJ already? for as little as Frank did in his career, there seems to have been a lot more support for him.

if this keeps continuing with the inconsistent playing time I feel like obi will ask for a trade

idk, i dont see it in his character. he'll probably ride out his rookie deal and then tell them he won't resign.

I’m not giving up on RJ but to me he’s a borderline 2 to a high 3 on a roster. We are still missing an exceptional 1 on this squad. Jalen I’m happy with he can fit a role. If RJ is on your squad with a legit 1 and Jalen as your 2 you can compete. But Julius is just wasted space and wasted touches. There was a point last night where Julius all he did was bricks or turnovers and he wasn’t looking to pass.

1667579050802.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom