Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20221121-114516.png

Screenshot_20221121-115833.png

Last edited:
How many pts SGA dropping on us tonight fellas? 40? 50? Will Josh Giddey have another triple double? :nerd:

I'm looking forward to the stat muse stat saying something like RJ can go 300 for 300 from the field and he'll still be the worst shooting player in the league or some nonsense.

I could do with less IQ to see some Svi sharpshooting. He really doesn’t playmake all too well & again the depth.

Not trying to **** on kid too hard cuz he is a good pick. Some team will overpay him but I pray its not NY.

Package him & Randle for a couple firsts for all I care.

Good job finishing the road trip 3-2.

Knicks have a really good trio of bigs right now between Mitch, Sims & iHart. And now Sims looks ready for a bigger role.

Have to have to have to trade Randle by the deadline. Can start Obi & bring Sims in to play some backup 4 if they go full development.

His [Sims] defensive versatility is already showing up. The vertical spacing he creates is insane and well documented. More Obi x Sims time for that action is so much prettier to watch than Julius Struggle on the ground.

And Deuce is a game changer as expected. He will get into the rotation soon enough. He’s still passive to IQ so imo that’s another rzn son gotta go. Grimes & Deuce are better fits in the bench rotation that is tight to crack.

Randle & IQ might make for a lucrative trade. So many problems solved in one move if they strike at the right time. I hope both continue to play well :emoji_pray: .

Hair on fire after a win? Wildin.

Hart about to be the back up back up. Sims coming for his minutes. Hart might be trade bait by the deadline.

Back
Top Bottom