Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** Randle bro.... he needs to be ******* benched. You have Brunson killing it and he thens comes down doesnt pass and shoots a bs 3 to stop all momentum. Fuxk him ....

**** **** **** **** **** **** Randle!!!!!

MF needs to be off this team man. He's a ******* cancer ... like you have good days but the cancer still eats you alive.

Like bro ... Brunson with OD hustle cutting it to 6 and MF comes downa to shoot a horrible 3 and miss, then a ******* TO on the next possession and ultimately a BS foul. Like that changed the entire game man.

******* can't stand that MF bro.

Damn this escalated quickly.

Throw Randle in the dumpster.

Deuce with the 2 middys. My guy drew 2 fouls on Mack too! :pimp:

**** Randle bro.... he needs to be ****ing benched. You have Brunson killing it and he thens comes down doesnt pass and shoots a bs 3 to stop all momentum. Fuxk him ....

Seriously, on that possession i was yelling “ u better find Brunson, julius!”

And of course he takes a pull up 3.

He sucks man.

All that meditating bs before the game is hilarious.

Thibs needs to go, but Randle has to be closed behind. He is done in NY. Another coach will not be able to fix his toxic behaviour. It is easy to go and adjust than stay and adjust.

This dude in a close game had that effort??? **** that. He is checked out (team wise) .

That dude puts off any player giving 100% to just be denied by him. I can feel Kemba's pain.

He is the 2nd problem in NYC ...

Last edited:
5134E330-85CA-45A0-A91B-C8364C8214B8.jpeg

Nets got a full house.

Knicks L is eternal

Idgaf about +/-

IQ was 1/6 with 2 assists and 2 TOs in 28 minutes and had a -1. Meanwhile, Brunson had 27 points on 11/21, but had a -22? How can you look at those stats and say “yeah, Quickely was the better player”?

Idgaf about +/-

IQ was 1/6 with 2 assists and 2 TOs in 28 minutes and had a -1. Meanwhile, Brunson had 27 points on 11/21, but had a -22? How can you look at those stats and say “yeah, Quickely was the better player”?
I completely agree, I don’t believe in that either but a few years ago this was a big topic with certain players. I think analytics low key ruined the game. Especially in the NBA and MLB.

I mean plus and minus is also dictated on who you are on the court with. If you got randle and Evan out there with you plus Harkenstein, yea you are going to be negative because all 3 are defensive liabilities.

Edit: Granted let’s keep it real. Brunson is a defensive liability too. While he takes charges, he takes horrible angles when he’s recovering. Like I mean reminds me of Houston James harden bad. Unfortunately that’s not teachable imo. Either you have it or you don’t.

Last edited:
Is it an indictment then on the coach if there are so many liabilities that can’t stop a nosebleed?
Such shortminded fans who claim he hasn’t adjusted to the “new” NBA forget these Knicks were top 5 overall just 2 szns removed. He had Elfrid ******* Payton most of that year and transformed the defense into that.

I’m not saying he’s anywhere near perfect but calm down with the pitchforks. The city always wants to win now. They have a win now coach. He’s def best with a vet lineup who is more reliable with the offense. That is the easy part.

But as a defensive principled coach, he’s almost unmatched. The lies & extremely wrong takes about development are quite amusing so I “lol” at most.

I see the team is still responding but they can’t hit anything in the ocean, defend & Dubious is still a focal point.
Its a long szn & Deuce is bout to get some burn :evil: . My guy was out there looking ready to go.

I got a feeling Thibs is here thru the end of the szn at least. Strap in.

Back
Top Bottom