Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1917.jpeg

:pimp:

Yo Gabe, are you going to fanaticsfest next month? They sold out already for the Nova knicks pics.

Last I checked, they still got Melo, Allan Houston and Larry Johnson

Kolek's ability to find the open man in the corner is very good.

7 assists in the SL surrounded by these bums is like 12 assists in the NBA

King Kolek is good. An NBA rotational player.
Rokas needs to light it up every game to get a spot.
Hawk Tuah dude is G league material
Pac Daddy 2 years away

Yo Gabe, are you going to fanaticsfest next month? They sold out already for the Nova knicks pics.

Last I checked, they still got Melo, Allan Houston and Larry Johnson

Nah man. I didn’t even know they were doing this… smh… that woulda been dope! Were autographs part of it too?

I'd take Bismack Boyombo for the low. In games he's started, due to some starter being hurt, he was playable.

Athletic said today the current situation with Precious is a win/win for both player and Knicks - potential to do a S&T with him where he ends up making more than the min and Knicks get a better back up C

Athletic said today the current situation with Precious is a win/win for both player and Knicks - potential to do a S&T with him where he ends up making more than the min and Knicks get a better back up C

If we got Capela as our Center off the bench Fanduel will get a $2k deposit for Knicks chip from me

S&T for Capela could work with some added salary + exception. He’s not exactly on their timeline at 30 and they have a lot of young talent around Trae who’s still young enough to keep around for now. Achuihuaha is a true 4 who can play the 5, versatile, but Thibs needs his rim protectors.

Back
Top Bottom