Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And some of yall thought Grimes was better than RJ smh. Dude has a chance to shine without him playing, but it’s brick after brick…

Just like Obi needed a chance, right?

the funny thing is obi aint doing anything on the pacers while starting... don't think we missed too much just "only" getting two second round picks

julius aint it, man

the coach just standing there watching randle look uninterested

Last edited:
He's been a step slow and lost weight I'm assuming during his recovery.

Brunson and Hart might be worn out from summer ball.

sorry wrong thread.

julius randle takes little accountability

This. Brunson was talking to him after a dead ball and Randle was trying to ignore him. Like you can’t do that. Trade this ****er for peanuts I don’t care.

I could be mistaken, but I've noticed some worrisome body language from Randle. He appears to be content with a mediocre performance and lacks full engagement in games. It's as if he doesn't have the desire to be there but is simply fulfilling his contract to avoid fines.

I wonder how Thibbs interprets Randles body language and performance. It sure looks like he isn’t moving with urgency or a purpose. Maybe all that therapy has made him to calm and laid back now.

the problem with randle is his shot selection... he throws up some wild shots... if he can make quick decisions with the ball instead of iso for 10 seconds he would be a lot better... and he should post up more to get close to the basket... he has the weight so he should use it and bully people under the rim

Didnt watch but man we really shouldnt be losing to a Cavs team missing 2 starters.

This offense is horrendous looking at the %s

Celtics scored more in the 1st + 4th quarter tonight than the Knicks scored the entire game. This "90s style" physical offense doesn't work in 2023. They need more athleticism and perimeter shooting to accomplish anything.

Celtics scored more in the 1st + 4th quarter tonight than the Knicks scored the entire game. This "90s style" physical offense doesn't work in 2023. They need more athleticism and perimeter shooting to accomplish anything.
Our weakness is again perimeter shooting. 5/30 today is horrendous.

Julie’s body language always been that of a female dog. Nothing new here. Terrible teammate. Been saying this for years, dropping video clips and links.

If he’s not scoring or the main component for the success then he’s disinterested. Thibs a sucka.

the problem is nobody wants julius at all especially with his contract unfortunately....you would think after getting all nba last year he would be easy to trade but nope

I didn’t click the thread. I already know.

But what I didn’t see was the Julius and Brunson exchange.

Like bro, Brunson is clearly trying to make you a better and smarter player. He’s the leader of this team. Come on bro.

the problem is nobody wants julius at all especially with his contract unfortunately....you would think after getting all nba last year he would be easy to trade but nope

His contract isn’t really that bad tbh. He’s 48th per year at just around 30mil. The problem is his value is declining, and his showing last night is only making it worse.

For anyone that isn't too disgusted to buy a jersey, the city Edition joints dropped and the MSG Shop has a lot more players to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom